GH: February 2014 Discussion

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Is Spencer's atittude supposed to be cute bc all I keep thinking is that kid needs a beatdown. The way he talks to adults is out of line and someone needs to check him. I did laugh when he and the kids looked at Franco and say there goes the psycho

While I do think that Robin's scenes today with Danny provided context to why she would choose to go save Jason, I still dont like it. Call her selfish, but she should choose her own child first

Franco is able to just waltz right into Wyndemere as if the place has no locks or security. Oh my bad, apparently it doesnt :rolleyes:

• Members

I am taking the Pam Ewing approach with Franco and when RoH grow tired of pretending to act and vacate everything having to do with Franco will be explained as a dream.

So i dont mind that much

I guess in RC's wraped and deluded mind playing a triangle involving three 7 years old acting like jackasses is credited as playing legacy characters... but reduce the airtime for those brats please. I guess Zander's kid is alright.

Nik rescuing Liz from big bad drunken AJ was a bit much.

The dialogue were awful but it was to be expected since suzann flynn was in charge but i will credit the actors for delivering.

Dtv West lacks so much charisma that he got upstaged in his scenes by two extra with no lines. Watching ryan trying to act is definitely something i dont need just lie sabrina, felix frankiki and Olivia kissing sonny's ass

• Members

I guess I haven't had a big issue with Nathan West thus far. *shrugs* He's obnoxious in his obsession to nail Silas to the wall but aside from that? Meh. I will wait to see how he does in meatier scenes. He, much in the way Easton often delivers lines, is very low-key, largely monotone and "serious." Never as annoying to me as melodramatic over-acting or the flat out inability to express genuine emotion, like Teresa Castillo for example. There is someone trying way too hard and reaping no rewards.

Hate to say it but Heather has got to go. She is the number one female episode count of the year so far. Give me a break!

This was the first time AJ and Elizabeth shared scenes in about five months and all it was is Nikolas saving her from his presence?! I can't! I love Ava but I hope AJ nails her to the wall for Connie's murder if she is indeed guilty.

I've enjoyed how much more we've seen of Scott lately, especially outside of the Lucy triangle. I'm surprised they've actually taken time to develop he and Franco's relationship, despite it all being done to pimp Roger Howarth.

SO glad they kept TJ over Rafe. Buh bye Teen Wolf!

• Members

Just caught up with the last three episodes--I really barely paid attention even half the time, but don't feel like I missed much... I will add to last week's discussion about Julian/Lucas. Sure Lucas (who I haven't exactly warmed to yet anyway) jumped down Julian's throat, but umm... Julian is a killer/mobster. I don't know why he owes him even 30 seconds to explain his reaction to him being gay. Of course on GH the morality is so fucked up that it's easy to not care about a character being a mobster or not, but I really don't see how some feel Julian deserves any sympathy here.

• Members

Id rather see Sabrina than Heather and that's saying a lot. Heather is truly the WORST thing about the show and she completely ruins it for me. There is absolutely nothing enjoyable about her. Not even RM can save this wretched mess of a character. Her acting hasn't even been that good. Absolutely cartoonish and hella annoying

• Members

To be fair, I have NO idea how else RM could ever play this cartoony, nonsensical crap -- so I can't really blame her acting. Just atrocious. RC doesn't seem to realize that even in a fantastical soap storyline--which, sure, GH has a history of, there need to be *stakes.* This is true throughout his writing, but Heather and the fact that she has an invisible army of people who will work for her, and is never killed, or successfully locked up and the writers can't even be bothered to make up a crappy reason for this, just absolutely kills any potential the story and character might have had (which at this point, isn't much.)

Archived