GH: February 2014 Discussion

• Members

I'm not even sure what words to use to describe Howarth's acting today? Paevey and his cue cards suddenly aren't looking so bad.

That one orderly at Miscavige reminds me of Jay Kenneth Johnson. I still don't get how Heather has minions who are so loyal to her. How is she paying them? Does she blow them when they come to check on her in the cell or something?

Ah... the Broadway legend returns!

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Heather / Franco / Carly was really just a cartoon today, if this was to be the finale of this storyline I can only smh ... but hey Ron got Franco the hero (or is it the victim)? Maybe both... Yes the dialog was bad... that whole thing about I reject you... left me speechless....I could only surmise he snapped under pressure. The acting was subpar he didn't sell it (it didn't look as if he was trying) Oh my I just realized Carly and Franco said ILU today....wow didn't see that coming what a surprise and right before V-Day. Who knew...

Scotty/Luke wasn't too bad once he took the wig off...

I couldn't keep up with Ava' story to AJ I have to watch that again...

Poor Morgan his brother takes his wife now maybe his daddy bangs his boo just a spec but I got a feeling this could go down...I'm trying to power out to the end of Robin' / Ben' storyline after those I'm taking an hiatus...I've really had enough of this for awhile maybe when I return it'll be more interesting.

Nik seemed bored / low energy....

• Members

In some ways this is all very clever, because the floor is now so low for Howarth that if he isn't farting through every scene, people will say he's getting better and better, and look out world. I also keep seeing people say that if he is playing a role besides Franco, everything will be wonderful. So that basically means if they ever get Todd back, or have him play another role beyond Todd or Franco, then the same breathless hype that has propped his overrated non-acting talents up for decades will keep on hyping.

• Members

Oh my God. No...just, WTF is going on here?

Oh that's extremely embarrasing. Was this ever explained? How did it even make it into the show? Not even Maurice did anything about it? Seems no one gives a single f-ck over there these days; OMG sad.png

Corinthos Coffee? rolleyes.gif What a basic name and that set looks like a badly disguised Crimson (I havent watched in a long time so maybe its supposed to be)

This is just...wow. Disgusting. GARBAGE.

Archived