GH: February 2014 Discussion

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Even with the incest, I find Passions infinitely more watchable than the current state of GH. Passions was good for UCG, and it actually had some legimately interesting decent stories and actors. There were some real disasters, but I would watch Passions repeats any day over just about anything on GH these days. Bobbie and Dr. Obrecht are the only characters I enjoy watching (and even in Obrecht's case it's mostly just because the bad acting and the ridiculous story gives me some laughs and cracks me up.)

I admit I'm not that objective when it comes to Carlivati and Valentini but everything about them is so awful that it's very hard for me to be. Ron's just like those idiots Nelson Branco and Jamey Sheridan.

The funny thing about the Passions comparison is that I've been saying for awhile that someone like Andrea Evans should have played Heather. The character actually would have been funny. And unlike Roger Howarth who just sucks the life out of scenes when he's doing his schtick, Andrea Evans makes horrible acting funny (and she's capable of great acting too!)

• Members

I loved the Lucas/Julian scenes and the Lucas/Brad bed scene. They can take risks and be contemporary and even shocking to keep the audience awake but they don't need this outrageous gore and stupidity i.e. Heather. They did this last January with the Caleb/vampire plot. It was pointless and dumb and detracted from the other stories. They have a lot of great stuff going on....They have entered Passions territory and I don't like it. I haven't watched regularly since the end of the year. I'm glued to DOOL though because right now it is the best soap on the air.

• Members

The show today was a tad better than yesterday which aint saying much

I loved the Spencer family reunion (Bobbie, carly, her boys and her brother lucas) and it was certainly my personal highligh

And i adored morgan and michael brotherly talk. At last i didnt want to beat the crap out of micky today.

But i know im gonna hate him again when he start apologizing for thinking franco was responsible for carly's latest ordeal. Becuz it is still 90% on him that heather targeted carly the way she did. He could have reported her to the authorities he could have reported her many break from Miscavige he could have admitted to have "killed" heather so that the police could have looked into it.

• Members

It was JZ paraphrasing everything LW/Carly was saying. She was telling the audience with such glee that FrankenTodd was a hero. Way too flighty. However, it was a nice touch to have Morgan being upset at the bruises on Carly's wrists after hugging her [he can still die though]. I liked the scenes a lot, but they were way too short. Of course, it will be a long time or never before we see that again.

Archived