GH: February 2014 Discussion

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Damn, KeMo's boobs were on full display today. It was the most interesting part of the scenes with her, Alexis and Cardboard Cop.

I feel like a moron but I had no idea that gay football was a thing. Apparently Lucas is the captain of the team in Seattle.

This Heather/Carly ish is so stupid! Heather has to revive Carly so she can kill her the right way?! GMAB! Heather was whining about how Carly had to die of stab wounds... um, why couldn't she just stab Carly even if she were already dead? Why revive her then stab her? Huh?

Franco calling Scott "daddy" ... barf! And it's amazing how Franco is in no pain or distress whatsoever from his gunshot wound.

I'm in need of a Kaka free day.

• Members

Roger Howarth is making me not want to watch at all. I hate his acting choices. I hate seeing his face everyday on my screen. And he can take that awful Kaka with him. They've been nothing for forced and shoved onto the canvas and I just don't think ANYONE cares anymore.

• Members

Which is stupid in an dof itself.If Ava killed Connie and she was trying to tell people who did it, WTF would she be all cryptic and write AJ instead of Ava? There's only ONE extra letter. Its not like her name is Anastacia Jerome, so she did AJ as shorthand

• Members

Finally saw Friday's episode, damn Kiki is such an ungrateful little bitch (why is this character still breathing), and seriously Morgan feels like he can't go on without Ava (makes no sense), still can't believe Sonny was all suicidal after Connie was murdered, he wasn't that way with the others

This show is so... UGH

• Members

I actually liked the sonny/morgan scenes today. About the only times i find sonny remotely redeemable is when hes around morgan. Morgan is the exact replica of sonny and that shows in evey line they trade.

As for morgan being devastated i believe it. The guy probably has a huge abandonment issue and it reflects on every new love of his life he gets. I loveAMor but the relationship does have some issues.

If you remove Frankiki and sabrina the teenage nurse you could actually have a good show.

• Members

This is ridiculous! It's bad enough they couldn't spell Falconeri, but at least it wasn't a huge sign in an office.

Roger and his crimes against acting does this show little favors. I'm supposed to be feeling for this man who has no allies and wants to find his missing lover, but I simply find his presence disgusting now. He's not funny at all.

• Members

"Does Julian deserve a chance? I'm not sure he does. Bobby and Tony are his parents, not him. I feel that Lucas doesn't have to give Julian "time" if he doesn't want to."

I agree. A lot of people seem to think Lucas is obligated to be patient with Julian and have a relationship with him but Julian didn't raise him and he barely knows him. If Lucas never talks to Julian again that is his right.

Archived