GH: February 2014 Discussion

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Liz, of all people to share your theory of Ben with and team up, you choose big mouth Felix? WHY?

I continue to love Lucas more and more. Brad and Lucas are hot. I love that Lucas took a post-sex selfie and sent it to Brad. LOL! Brad couldn't stop looking at it. I know I wouldn't either if I was Brad. biggrin.png

• Members

honestly though I didnt expect anything. With Steve Burton unavailable and on a different show, it would have been pointless to recast for a few seconds of footage. I dont think showing a faceless body on a hospital bed would have been any better than what we got.

su2e491.jpg

Shirtless Lucas is f--king hot. Please show more of him.

Liz really needs to get a story that doesn't involve sticking her nose in someone's paternity. Sam's baby...Britt's baby...Sabrina's baby....bitch get a life!

Surprised to see Carlos again but I cant with his scenes considering they didn't show him with Sabrina at all after the lie was told. These feelings of lost meant nothing

Yay! Michael read that bitch!

Spencer, as cute as he may be, is getting too much airtime

• Members

Well no offense, I'm not a "embryos are a child" person. I know some people believe that, and I respect that. Thats not my personal view. it's not like Britt took a baby that Lante had been anticipating and planning and then delivered and allowed them to fall in love with it, then ripped that child from them. I love Maxie too, but what she did was worse.

Liz is no stranger to playing paternity poker. She's the worst person on the canvas to be all judgemental about someone feeling desperate and lying about a child to protect their own happiness.

Well no offense, I'm not a "embryos are a child" person. I know some people believe that, and I respect that. Thats not my personal view. it's not like Britt took a baby that Lante had been anticipating and planning and then delivered and allowed them to fall in love with it, then ripped that child from them. I love Maxie too, but what she did was worse.

Liz is no stranger to playing paternity poker. She's the worst person on the canvas to be all judgemental about someone feeling desperate and lying about a child to protect their own happiness.

• Members

Well I saw a little of the show today, but not much. I'm glad it's less forced onscreen. The whole story feels so incomplete. I can't tell if viewers are supposed to be interested in Brad and Lucas or if they aren't showing most of the relationship because we're not supposed to care and it's all about Brad/Felix or Lucas/Felix, or if they just don't think people want to see buildup.

Archived