GH: February 2014 Discussion

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Standing up for yourself to someone who feels entitled to give you a piece of his mind regarding how you opted to deal with your own life is now considered being a jackass.

You think it takes more than five seconds to figure someone is passing judgment in his head while smiling politely? Lucas owed jillian squat.

• Members

While jillian is nothing but some inconvenient sperm donor lucas is coming face to face with a perfect stranger who insists that he be allowed to waltz into his life like he went away for the weekend. So lucas is gonna make sure that something that is as significative to some as the color of their own skin will be out in the open. He wont compromised least of all for a silly mobster who dares passing judgment on him.

And there was nothing polite with the way jillian handled things. And he got read for the bigot that he is.

• Members

I didn't get passing judgement. He wasn't expecting that bit of information. Not everyone is as informed as they should be. It's unfortunate. But Julian and Lucas do not know each other at all. I'm sure there are many surprises in store as they become more familiar.

• Members

Was RC always like this? Or did working at GH give him hubris?

Just sick and tired if it all. If he doesnt want to hear fans opinions then maybe he shouldnt be on twitter

FV hasnt enaged this negatively with fans on twitter

• Members

As well it should. You can't kid a kidder, when and where was the GH online fan community not angry? Was RC the writer when that crazy Sonny/Carly fansite was around? Didn't they send death threats to people? How about the people who were harassing the actress that plays Sabrina? Are they Susie Homemakers watching blissfully in contentment? Or when they attacked the girl who played Lisa Niles, the people who had Liz vs Sam feuds?

It seems hard to believe the GH fans that post online were all happy as a clam until RC showed up destroying their soap with rewrites. Then they went nutso...the devil made them do it I guess.

• Members

In Julian's defense he never knew he had children. Did AJ deserve a chance? I don't think Julian was all that terrible yesterday until the very end. He was given this information angrily and then he had all of two seconds to formulate a reaction before Lucas came at him again with more anger. He didn't wince or make a face or call him names, he just took it in and then asked him if he were sure and then wondered if it was his fault for not being around I think. Those are natural responses. Bobbie didn't take the news so wonderfully either. Lucas was sort of this angry jerk to a guy who did nothing wrong to him. Then at the end Julian messed up when they got onto the whole mobster vs gay tangent. But before that I think Lucas needed Julian to yell back and ask him if he was always this little angry prick.

• Members

I'm shocked that none of the directors have tried to reign Roger in. Literally every other character/actor affected by Carly's disappearance is playing this straight and yet he's still hamming it up and treating it like a comedy routine.

• Members

Ronald will be in for a rude awakening at some point. He just keeps making himself look bad. And ABC, which is something they're going to be aware of. Not that it would do anything.

Clearly they love it. SMH. So bad.

And where the hell is Bobbie?

Archived