GH: February 2014 Discussion

• Members

I love Kathleen Gati and once upon a time loved Dr. O. She's now the least of the problems. At least there's some depth (well, depth for Ron standards) to her. I at least give a damn and can find some enjoyment out of her. Howarth has to realize what a joke this is and he's playing it as such. Todd on the new OLTL was SO much better written. And RH took it seriously.

I get how actors probably can't "see" what the final result is, but this show is WORSE than a hot mess. It's a big pile of doo.

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He's not a fan of GH. He doesn't give a [!@#$%^&*] about GH. He says he watched the show since ____. That's great. I've watched various episodes of The Price is Right for most of my life. That doesn't mean I'd know what to do with it if someone hired me to run it.

If he cared about GH he wouldn't keep pushing his pets. The only thing I can say he's done that I find true to a longtime GH fan is bringing back Lucy, Kevin, Felicia, and Bobbie. That's it.

• Members

A lot of people see Julian as the true victim of his mean kids and once he pounds Alexis all of Port Charles will see how precious and wonderful he is and how that mean, mean Sonny can't compare.

I guess that's what happens when your writing has little to offer beyond WdV looking solemn while posing in tight underwear.

• Members

I just don't get why Lucas has to or should be considerate of how Julian reacts (negatively or positively) to him knowing that his biological son (who he never knew about or raised) is a gay man.

Why is Lucas being called out for being "angry" towards Julian, yet somehow, Julian deserves to have some sort of understanding, because hearing about your adult son's sexuality is a hard pill to swallow?

Julian, should be able to roll with the punches about both of his adult children. Especially if he wants to try and have some sort of relationship with them.

Lucas and Sam don't have to give him the time of day.

Julian's the one that wants to establish a connection with them.

He's the one that has to be flexible to what Sam and Lucas want to do and how much they may or may not want him in their lives.

• Members

I think there's a handful of ardent Alexis fans who are desperate to see this pairing work for her. But I think the writing and cutting onscreen speak for itself. Julian is at least 70% heavy for Ava, Sonny, Morgan and his loved ones. He's a villain with the laziest shades of gray possible, for his kids, for Alexis, which the show usually doesn't bother with. He was deemed expendable long ago - he is a plot device.

• Members

Im a huge alexis fan but i cant stand her acting like a freaking 12 years old whenever shes around some guy who might get into her pants. It is degrading and help turn her into a caricature. Shes been acting that way for 20years or so. Time to grow the heff up.

And jillian aint no prize. He makes jerry jacks look like a catch and the guy you bring to your parents house for diner.

I hope this is a huge set up for jerry to reclaim alexis by killing julian. I want a who killed julian story very bad.

• Members

How is Julian worse than Jerry? Both are crappy choices in partners. Jerry would appear worse only bc he's done a whole lot more and worse according to what we have seen. Considering he's put her family in danger multiple times, it makes her like like an even bigger idiot to even entertain the thought of Jerry

• Members

Cuz sebastian rocher is a better actor and i just plain hate everything about jillian?

Even at his worst you can see a glimmer of hope somewhere with jerry. He knows he will never redeem himself but he longs for that look in someone else's eyes to believe that he might.

Jillian just irks me too much to care i am unable to see something fascinating about him.

Archived