Y&R: February 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I said it in the thread about that lame Cassie spoiler, but this show is boring as hell. Everything and almost everyone on it is boring, save a few actors. They're literally just re-mulching the show into a vaguely JFP/GH-shaped processed gelatin. And these writers may be very good as part of a larger staff at a show they're familiar with, but they're not ready for Y&R.

• Members

Chit, I agree. This is not the Metrocourt and Womack, You are no Jerry Jacks. Didn't take JFP long to do her typical February sweeps story.

That's right Jonnysbro, JFP has one February sweeps story in her arsenal and it didn't take long for her to trot it out. Your hero Jean is not behind this story. Once Womack started calling people nicknames, I thought Guza was writing it. I guess Jill busted out some old scripts and told Jean to make them work.

That said, I enjoy these big occasions with multiple characters interacting.

Hillary is stunning and a great actress to boot. Nice to see the Winters men trying to form a plan.

Chelsea should have been cut up a little more by that chandelier.

Billy,you are toast. Ya tried to be a hero and look what happened. Just shut up already.

• Members

Today's show was so GH but I did enjoy some of it, it's....different I guess.....

I was expecting Jason....Er Dylan....to come bursting in to the rescue with a gun.

So Victor just met this Cassie imposter right? He ran into her and decided to use her against Sharon?.... I have to give the writers some credit because it feels in. Midst of all these terrible things they are trying to soften Victor a bit.... Granted I hate what he's doing but I noticed he has become more emotional lately, this is the second time he teared up during a scene.(this month)

• Members
I will slap you down! :D.

I did enjoy today. I'm still in that funny honeymoon stage though. It won't last.

I do hope this is the end of Chloe and Chelsea's BFF relationship. I wonder if maybe Billy saving Chelsea is some kind of foreshadowing. It would be criminal to waste MCE on that.

Archived