Y&R: February 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I do not think that they will make her Cassie. So as far as Nick and Sharon getting Cassie back, it won't matter. I like CG enough to accept her being Cassie's sister and staying on canvas to be an honorary Newman. As long as they don't put her with Noah, I am good.

• Members

The same place a similar situation leaves Abby, I suppose. There SHOULD be more than enough room on canvas for more than one Newman "daughter". But I know that there isn't considering what we get with Abby. As much as I like Summer, I think CG is a much more engaging actress in her few scenes than HHK has been in this entire SL. But then, that opinion could come from nostalgia.

• Members

Yes like Marge wasn't related to Kay, faux John wasn't related to John etc.. I am sure they see her at first they will think she is Cassie, but she ain't, Henry y Vic is usin her. Y would Jack be all bout fauxCassie?

Yes like Marge wasn't related to Kay, faux John wasn't related to John etc.. I am sure they see her at first they will think she is Cassie, but she ain't, Henry y Vic is usin her. Y would Jack be all bout fauxCassie?

ajs loves Shick now, so who cares bout Summer lol

• Members

I was being facetious, especially about Jack. It was a play on his well known obsession with everyone and everything Newman related.

That would be awesome. Although she was dead when Summer was born, I am sure she would recognize her if she saw her. In essence, Cassie should be about 15 years older than Summer. The wonders of Soras'ing.

• Members

I think the story started under Lethal Leah Laiman but continued on under Hogan...Passanate didn't come to ATWT until 2001 she was writing another soap if I recall (OLTL?) between her leaving AW and joining ATWT.

I had hoped we all done for dopplegangers as well. This story has been done twice quite unsuccessfully before on the show. First, with Victor bringing a disguised Patty Williams back to town to get back at Jack. Second, let us not forget that horrendous Cane/Caleb death twist with Lily being gaslight-ed into thinking she was going crazy over seeing Cane's ghost when it was really Cane himself.

Same goes for Gloria being haunted by Alistair. This is a tired worn out twist that has never worked at all and will only do more serious damage than good.

Archived