Y&R: February 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'd rather faux-Cassie be someone paid to look like Cassie rather than rewriting history AGAIN. Or be a half-sister of Cassie, as someone suggested. I'm over soaps revising history, and I'm pretty sure Sharon would remember pushing out two babies, if they take this route. But if they do, it'll be like JP recycling an ATWT (how ironic), Lily & Rose, and though I grew to like Rose, the retcon bothered long-time viewers (i.e. My mom and late gram), who watched nearly the show's entire run.

• Members

Though it really wasn't much of a retcon on ATWT because Lily was a teen when she arrived on the canvas with Lucinda. I thought they did a great job explaining how Iva wouldn't know (considering the sorted origin of the story with Josh, etc.) The same could be said here - Cassie wasn't born on-screen, we have no idea what happened during that birth. As I said before, the audience does like CG and I think we're curious to see what she's like as an adult actress. And, yes, CG always brought out a different side to EB - it was more than just Victor/Cassie. As long as it's not another plastic surgery story, I'm willing to give them leeway here. I never thought I'd say THAT again in relation to doppels on Y&R!

• Members

Thank God Womack prevented us from having to endure Cane and Lily's Valentine's[throws up in mouth] night in the suite.

Damn DEVON! You sure grew up finewink.png.

Why hasn't gold digging Anita put the moves on Jack yet? I cant see them as a couple, but an old Ho like her should have at least tried! I know they're setting Jack as Chelsea' s savior[gag]. I hope he moves away from Redzilla in time for Robin Christopher to make the role her own.

Hevon! Get on it Hillary! unsure.png Show that little model tramp the door!

Victor, go home! Give that poor waif her walking papers and go sit in the corner where you belong!jeal0002.gif

• Members

I can not stomach this stuff between Chloe and Chelsea. My resentment for the latter has become unhealthy. And Jack Abbot's love for all things Newman is at an all time high. He slayed me playing protector to the demon's widow. Adam and Chelsea are both parasites...both characters have ruined all they touched. May he never be recast and she leaves for Paris by NYE 2015.

Jill looks stunning. No comment on Colin other than I am interested in what he is up to.

That none play for the kids was a waste of time.

Sharon and Nick are so sweet together. I never liked Shick. Never. But I want it so bad now. I think I set myself up for disappointment with these soaps. sad.png

DT's Billy is a goofball. I like it although I can't take him seriously with Victoria. I still think he needs to be cut loose from that circle of Victoria and Newmans. He would shine more.

Hilary wasted no time confronting Devon about his sauna sex. I liked how it was played as him laughing off the attitude she gave him. But uhm,

Hilarypissed_zps875d3410.jpg

Esmerelda, you in danger girl!

• Members

Yes Lawd, he did! Glad JFP noticed cause him sexing it up is giving me life!

"Old hoe". Lmbo. But it's true. No way would someone with her beliefs not flirt or look his way. She would at least give it whirl. I felt the same about Glo Ho and Victor after John Abbot died.

• Members

The out of character Sharon of the past few years doesn't.

The real Sharon did.

If they even try to say that she had two kids back then instead of one.....

If they even try to have this be a gaslighting thing by Victor....

• Members

They probably say that Sharon passed out and didn't know she birthed twins. She was a teen after all. Maybe she couldn't handle the pain. You know they will write some nonsense. I mean Nikki apparently got pregnant and had a baby without anyone knowing ever despite even Paul saying he was always by her side.

Archived