Y&R: February 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Victoria's slap was weak, no surprise there. I can't with whimpery sidepiece Kelly either. I prefer bold hoes in a situation like this. She apologizes to Jack? Hell what for, it ain't like they were dating. She just met him. I know the writers want her to look oh so sympathetic but its just annoying imo.

I hope this lame hostage mess is over tomorrow. Womack is no Jerry Jacks. I'm yelling shoot somebody please. He sucks. That little plan of Tyler, Devon, Neil, and Cane's? Lord. Of course Cane's slow ass would mess it up. I like new detective Harding though. Nice and tall, manly.

• Members

Yesterday after all the crap Kevin was talking, the guy shoots the chandelier? Huh? Jerry Jacks shot Robin before anyone could utter a word letting everyone know who was in charge. Loved it! Not only because Robin was shot but because that is the way you show hostages who the hostages are!

• Members

My issue with the hostage crisis is that no one got hurt. Are you kidding me? What's the point if no one gets shot? Who cares about Chelsea getting cut and Billy, who was already on death's door, continuing to fade away. I don't. Where is the bullet wounds and blood? Waste of my time.

• Members

ya, the whole hostage thing looked hastily thrown together. it was pretty laughable. All those virile men in the room and no one could overtake this guy who was walking around with his back to half the folks in the room. The Dumb and the Pointless! I'm not digging Colin this go round... Would someone get Leslie off my screen. I don't care how many different ways they fix her hair; she's boring!

Archived