Y&R: February 2014 Discussion Thread

• Members

He doesn't have to deliver shoot in order to get his paycheck, Miller is proof o that. But he is doin a fair job of selling it IMO.

He doesn't have to deliver shoot in order to get his paycheck, Miller is proof o that. But he is doin a fair job of selling it IMO.

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So colin is the "hero". I don't think I can stomach watching whats going to happen over the next few months....everyone absolving him from his past and Jill falling for him again because he saved Cane cause you know that's whats going to happen. I was this close to turning the show off and deleting the episode from my DVR.

• Members
I think everyone got in on being a bit of the hero. Well, the men that is. Billy throwing his body across the room using it as a shield for his rapist chelsea. Cane getting shot to save Lily. Devon and the dumb waiter. Paul and new cop contributed something worthwhile. They weren't exactly useless. Tyler and the champagne. Neil seemed to be the one with the master plan. Colin wasn't really the hero in a way that redeemed him but just let us know he was still bad . so I could accept it. Well, there is that...lol

• Members

Two random observations:

Eric Braeden is actually back to acting again. And I like it. Victor could still die and I wouldn't care though.

Are "they" aka JFP serious with those CGI-outdoor shots? I mean have a look people, they look beyond fake.

I appreciate the idea but 1. use fitting shots, 2 use actual buildings and not rejects from 10 years old SIMS-games and 3. use the correct picture whilst editing. At least on one occasion they recently used the wrong shot... Sigh!

Archived