Y&R: February 2014 Discussion Thread

• Members

I am not deflecting. Just pointing out that they all can go. A character is only as important to canvas as the writers allow. Apparently, to this regime, Chelsea is the most important character on canvas. And she isn't Esther's daughter nor Victor's. And I don't have to make a case for any character. Those in charge are the only people who decides. When they consider her pointless, we will know because she will be gone.

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The whole Chloe cray cray over Connor story is a slapped together snooze. The males, Victor and Kevin are the heroes naturally and sweet Chelsea will let her bad bestie slide. How awfully boring. I agree that Chloe is useless but also agree that any character, including her, is as useful as the writers allow.

• Members

He is so creepy good. I swear if he pulls off a rubber mask and turns out to be in disguise I will scream. I'm actually enjoying Nick and Dylan bonding. Don't hate me. It's a pleasant change from Adam's contentious relationship with his siblings. There's still enough edge there and sibling rivalry that they aren't gooey, but I enjoy them working together to protect their mother while simultaneously urinating on Avery to mark their territory. I thought Chloe's scenes today were heart wrenching and I'm relieved that this kidnapping didn't drag out. On GH Connor would have been missing for months. I really didn't enjoy Chictor bonding, but didn't hate it. The only thing I absolutely hated was ...... Wait for it ..... Villy.

• Members

Today was the first day I really had to struggle to find anything to like. I won't do that again. It's easier and possibly therapeutic to just skip days like this.

David Tom's line delivery in supposed emotional scenes is so amateurish. He puts a period after every word for some lame emphasis.

Vicki. I never. Meant. To. Hurt. You. Kelly meant. Nothing.

I can't stand it! He's so much better in scenes with Jack. Or at least passable.

Stick begging Kelly was horrible.

The rest was just sort of ok.

• Members

I enjoyed it immensely.

I found the dialogue compelling for everyone. Even my begging Neil. The dynamics of the Neslie relationship is different and fresh although I don't like Neil constantly begging. Either they get married or break up!

I like Kelly and her interactions with Stitch were interesting. I am still trying to figure out what their past was. They have great chemistry. If they are siblings it will be a waste of a possible affair between the two one day.

DT did well in his scenes with Jack. But I didn't particularly like how he fell into Jack's arms in tears. LOL. Glad that he isn't blaming Kelly.

Victoria, whom I can relate to in this situation, still does nothing for me. AH and her whispering annoys the heck out of me.

Tabby still doesn't work though.

And then there is Devon, Hilary, and Esmerelda. Loved those scenes. "You're worth it." Esmerelda gives me life. I am enjoying every second of those interactions and sitting back wondering how Hevon is going to get together. Fun times.

Archived