Y&R: February 2014 Discussion Thread

• Members

I wouldn't go that far. I like interlopers as long as they aren't messing with my favorite pairing. Lol. Kelly is a complex character, and CW deserves a lot of credit for expressing the heart of the character. But I think she's been well written. Kept mysterious and fleshed out at the same time. That's hard to do on a soap in my limited experience. Kelly isn't just a soapy type.

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

HeVon wub.pngwub.pngwub.png

I'm really liking Esmerelda. She's going to cause trouble, and I can't wait. HeVon angst baby!

Abby and Neil are just 2 people you don't want to be married to. Total drips bringing down their significant others!

Poor Billy. I felt so bad. DT and PB are great together!

!@#$%^&*] you, Vicky! No one cares!!!!!

I LOL'd at the preview for tomorrow. My man Ian is back and he's sending pictures! Yes Lawd! Thank the soap Gods for Ian! So good to be excited about a soap again :)

• Members
I wouldn't say she is well written. Feeling regret yet still stalking Billy in the hospital. Uh uh. If she was claiming to be in love, I could see her being compelled to seek him out. But that's not why she does it. Without CW, I know I would hate Kelly. She is the kind if person that annoys me. I don't like cheating men nor women who open their legs to married men. Lol

Oh..I didn't answer your question earlier. They knew each other prior to GC.

• Members

I think Wednesday's episode might be slightly more compelling as a whole.

The Hilary, Devon, Esmeralda scenes were fun, though. When Esmeralda casually asks Hilary "...are you sleeping with Devon too?" The look on Hilary's face but I love that she played it cool. Esmeralda dragging Devon off, though, was a bit, ehm, much. It reminded me of a bossy little girl, perhaps a character on Family Matters, having decided that she likes him and he's hers now, dragging Ritchie off. Devon's missing Thelma Hopkins, uh, Dru to throw Esmeralda's hands off with a 'Uh-uh'.

Speaking of goldiggers, where's Mason?

• Members

Mason disappeared and he might be gone. Too bad because I really liked him and thought he'd be the mess in between Hevon.

Esme cracks me up and she makes no apologies for being a golddigger. I can't wait for Hevon to get together, but I'm going to enjoy the trouble Esme brings in the interim.

With the exception of Vicky and Abby, I liked today's eppy.

Archived