Y&R: February 2014 Discussion Thread

• Members

The mention was all we got. I am convinced it was because the paternity reveal is coming and they don't want to have to write or deal with the unresolved feelings between Summer and Kyle. They are probably going to take her in a different direction romantically and just can't be bothered with this connection they developed for plot purposes.

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't think this qualifies as a spoiler because it is just stunt casting and there's no real storyline information given but I thought it was kind of cool.

http://www.cbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/releases/view?id=38182

Michael Robinson, fullback of the Super Bowl XLVIII champion Seattle Seahawks, will make his acting debut on CBS’s THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS on Thursday, March 13 (12:30-1:30 PM, ET; 11:00 AM-12:00 Noon, PT) on the CBS Television Network.

During a recent interview on “NFL Total Access,” Robinson revealed that his guilty pleasure is “watching the stories” on THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS. When producers at the show learned of his interest, they invited him to make an appearance. Robinson jumped at the chance to visit Y&R and was thrilled when he found out that he had been written into an upcoming episode working with Daytime Emmy winner Eric Braeden, who stars as tycoon Victor Newman

“It was an amazing experience! I’ve been a fan for years, and it was great to meet the personalities on the show,” Robinson says of his time on set. “I’ve always thought Y&R was the best show on daytime television because their storylines are always entertaining and intriguing. They welcomed me with open arms, and I felt like a part of the Y&R family.”

• Members

Pretty good episode today.

Loved the Nikki / Faith scenes.

Sharon's shrink seems weird.

Great cliffhanger with all those pictures! Creepy!

I wish they would of shown Chloe in Paris with the baby more. It seems rushed.

GET RID of Dylan Tom please! ASAP.

• Members

Man! Those Ian and Summer scenes really reminded me of old school soaps. The subtle music was excellent and RW is bringing it! He's on contract now. I cannot wait for this story to get into full gear.

Kudos to YR for securing an actor when they have a plan for the character. I am happy to know that when the story plays out, RW will bring it to a close! Yes!

• Members

Way too deflect. I'm not talking about who's essential and non essential to the show surviving. All I mentioned was that Chloe is pointless and has never served a purpose. It would be better if you made a case for why she should stay on the show. And please don't even bother by saying because she's Esther's daughter because Esther is barely on the show and we never see much mother/daughter bonding with them.

Archived