Y&R: February 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

After the overuse of doppelgangers under MAB, I thought we were done with this "twist" for awhile. However, it's possible this could work if they follow the Lily/Rose path on ATWT. The other factor is that a number of viewers would love to see CG back in the Y&R fold - the same couldn't be said for the other double characters.

After the overuse of doppelgangers under MAB, I thought we were done with this "twist" for awhile. However, it's possible this could work if they follow the Lily/Rose path on ATWT. The other factor is that a number of viewers would love to see CG back in the Y&R fold - the same couldn't be said for the other double characters.

• Members

But A and P have said since Nov that Cassie was Sharon conscience, these new sightings of Cassie appeared after Noah told Victor bout Sharon' seein Cassie all grown up in details, is IMO Vic's way of tryin to find out what Shar is hiding.

But A and P have said since Nov that Cassie was Sharon conscience, these new sightings of Cassie appeared after Noah told Victor bout Sharon' seein Cassie all grown up in details, is IMO Vic's way of tryin to find out what Shar is hiding.

• Members

As a rule, I have no problem with new headwriters making changes to their stories if it works better. "Cassie" as a doppelganger hired by Victor definitely gives more story to tell. However, as much as I hate Victor, I am not persuaded that this is something that he would do. If he did not know Cassie maybe, but he loved and adored her. Yet, this is scheme is not so out of character that I could not see him rationalizing it to "save" Nick from Sharon.

Archived