DAYS: Huge Star Quits

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow. Just...wow. I'm shocked. (Who's going to ghost-HW the show now? I'm kidding.)

Yeah, DAYS will attempt a recast, no question. I can't see them losing Sweeney AND Sami w/o trying their best to hold onto the latter, no matter how integral both have become to the show's continued survival. Time will tell, though, whether viewers will accept Sweeney's successor.

Meanwhile, anyone else wondering whether Veronica and Francesca are over right now at GH, cooking up some scheme to get Sweeney onto their show w/ a reduced work-load as the bait? (It's just me? Okay, then.)

• Members

i guess this means James Scott will finally stop renewing yearly and leave with Alison? I can't imagine he would stay on w/o her. They've basically acted together since he came on... LOL

anyway, this is seriously the end. The cancellation is real.

• Members

i think she can see the writing on the wall, and is getting out while the getting's good. LOL I mean Alison Sweeney is a semi big fish @ NBC being on Biggest Loser, so I think she might be privy to intel that most at NBC, let alone DAYS, might not.

imo, Alison Sweeney's departure is only the beginning of many more to come...

• Members

I have to say I'm stunned. AS really became the face of DAYS and the exposure on TBL only amplified that. I completely understand her wanting a break. I'm just really surprised DAYS/Sony wouldn't come up with some sort of reduced schedule/taping arrangement for her. Now it makes sense why they started this sort of triangle because it really came out of the blue.

Archived