DAYS: Huge Star Quits

• Members

Why not just finally hire Wayne back as Roman? Honestly, if they've destroyed John and Marlena or whatever - I haven't kept up to date - they might be able to make a real triangle of it for once, as opposed to Roman being the same goat he's been since 1993.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Those pictures are so sweet! I vacillated between loving Sami, loving to hate her, and just hating her over the years. But Sami has always been something else. She's a very polarizing character. Just like Kate and Nicole, which is why I enjoyed many of their fights.

Nice seeing Christie Clark and Wayne Northrop, even though Carrie was so boring. I liked Josh Taylor in a couple tv movies from the 90s but that's it. He's always been so flat and lost on Days. Wayne was a much better Roman. It's too bad Wayne came back playing that succubus Dr. North.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Members

As always, just as an actor leaves Days, he/she starts to shine. AS has been soooo good these last few weeks now that Sami's true schemer has been unleashed. Seeing how long she's known about EJ and Abby in the previews, I can't wait for her showdowns w/them.

AS has always kept me watching for many years, but she is on fire now.

Archived