DAYS: January 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Was anyone else hoping that the kid Ciara was having problems with at school was Ali? I was hoping that the twist would be that Ciara was bullying her. Damn, missed opportunity! So Jennings is going to be Hope's new man? Love that Cosgrove is back on my screen. I missed him

• Members

DC usually turns me off, but he is finally growing into his face and looks great with a little silver at the temples.

Hope's entire story is anything Ciara-related, but I love it and it always reminds me how much I like Hope.

I love the Hortons right now (Hope, Ciara, Julie, Jennifer's family) and hope they show them more, actually. It's some of the Bradys that annoy me more. Theresa, of course. And Roman. When he organised the manhunt fuh Ewic an' Nicoh? I couldn't stop LOL. No wonder Dr McHairychest ended up saving them on his own.

• Members

Bo should already BE dead, lol.

And yeah, I think it was pretty much a given he was brought on for her. KA had been tweeting about her new story or what not and that it started Jan/Feb, and there's Aiden, so ... yeah.

He's on contract, too. Unlike Jade Harlow and Mark Collier (not that it necessarily means anything anymore).

• Members

Cosgrove is the bigger get compared with Collier and Harlow because of his past PT work (namely 90210 which lives on to this very day in syndication). Maybe that's why he got a contract right off the bat.

Hope the soap-killer curse is totally false!

• Members

Well days is renewed so the curse ain't true cuz his soaps get axed once he arrives lol. This would have been perfect timing.

Likely he got a contract because they want him long term as opposed to flesh out and give story to another, like MC and JH are doing for Jordan.

• Members

Ok i stopped watching for over a year becuz to me wilson was too damn boring and i wanted a romeo and romeo storyline with sonny and chad so im out of the loop.

Why are two kids still in college planning to be married? I like the new will better than i did the old one but trapping your one gay couple in a marriage with 2.3 kids and a white picket fence and a dog is too much in my humble opinion.

• Members

I will give them a pass for the baby thing but i would assume that the idea of getting married would be the last thing on two hot gay guys barely 20's mind.

I will give them a pass for the baby thing but i would assume that the idea of getting married would be the last thing on two hot gay guys barely 20's mind.

Cuz sonny did propose right?

• Members

Will and Sonny are in love and have been in a committed relationship for a few years now. They have a kid - yes them, sonny is as much of my parent as will and gabi are - and are from large, loving families (Sami aside). I see nothing illogical about them wanting to get married. Boring sure but the fact that they are gay doesn't mean they can't get married. Of course on soaps that's the death of a couple usually.

I think as far as gay characters/couples on soaps go days has done very well. They have given will and sonny romance and obstacles to overcome but I do think they have kind of run their course.

Archived