DAYS: January 2014 Discussion Thread

• Members

That's cool, she's really in tune with the writing of her character.

Dr. Chaika reminds me of a bald version of Joe Mangiavanellicavulo (??), the guy from True Blood. Did you all catch that epic whiney pout Father Eric did when he recognized that is was Chaika?

The fact that Nicole was knocked out/abducted while naked made me more than a little uncomfortable. My soap-drenched mind immediately went to a future window for an unseen rape/unwanted pregnancy.

Couldn't cell phone records potentially trace the cell tower signals from the location where texts were sent?

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wondered about having Nicole in her towel when she discovered Dr. Chaka Khan. It was so odd and uncomfortable, because it instantly heightened her vulnerability in the situation. Except that Dr. C didn't seem fazed by it or even mention it. So that makes me think it is a set-up for Nicole and Eric to pull a Sunset Beach and succumb to their feelings when they are trapped together.

Days has something going on every episode. And I am still laughing at EJ taking Gabi's churros and shutting the door in her face.

People here seem very impressed by Jade Harlow. Is she an actress I should know?

• Members

Watching Monday's episode.

Dead at Sami wanting girl time with Abigail. The look on her and EJ's faces is great.

Can Shawn Christian PLEASE cut his hair? It's so distracting. I also think Daniel works far better away from Jennifer and vice versa. As much as I hate Daddy Daniel with JJ all up his behind, at least I can stand Daniel with him and with Eric, but it's likely because of the other two actors.

I like Sweeney's hair this color. I think it works well on her.

JJ/Rory is always made of win. They've casted some great supporting/recurring characters. I approve immensely of so many of them (Bev, Anne, Rory, etc.).

Theresa/Brady is alright but I could probably appreciate all of this a bit more if it wasn't all a plot device to have them sleep together. I also much prefer drunk/druggie bitchy Brady over stupid hopeless romantic Brady, even though it worked (at times) for the Kristen story. I think he's become a pretty well rounded character, which shocks me to say. And Eric Martsolf has REALLY stepped up over the last few years, especially the last year.

Loved Marlena shutting Maggie down and rejecting her defense of Victor's apology. Good for her. It was just nice to finally see them share some scenes. Would any new viewers even know they are friends? I feel like they get so much right with friendships/family but then drop the ball on a lot of levels too.

And I'm here for any day they want to give me Ericole angst. Greg Vaughan and Arianne Zucker have been so good. It's nice to see DAYS telling actual stories again.

Harlow has been a wonderful addition. I saw some of yesterday's episode live and she just fits in so well. It's also nice to see Kate and Lucas be given things to do that remind me of why I love them. The scheming, the business talk, etc. I have missed seeing their relationship.

I like Rafe and Jordan, but they're bordering on boring here. I'm glad the story is stepping it up a bit (with Sheryl's arrival) but still. Let's get this going. I do hate Kate is scheming over RAFE but oh well. At least she's not trying to murder Jordan. Yet.

• Members

LOL. I know. I know. But I think they're actually cute at times and I can't believe I even like Rafe, so I'm trying to wait it out and see what happens.

One of the few things MarDar got right was making me like Rafe for the first time ever. Thankfully it's carried over with TomSell.

The boring part also has me concerned for an upcoming new pairing that I see is happening (is it?)

• Members

Rafe and Jordan have been boring but I've not minded. They didn't force them into insta love and takeover the show. It's been slow, a relationship being built. The shows been good so there slowness hasn't bothered me. I like that they are now stepping it up tho with the story. I don't want every story like this but some when there are other exciting and shocking stories is a good balance.

• Members

This.

I appreciate them taking their time. I think the show has done well with integrating the new characters. I know they seemed to take a little too long with Jordan, for some, but I'm glad they haven't overtaken the show.

I also really like the time taken for Eric and Nicole. They're so getting the super couple writing. I'm enjoying all of it. Greg Vaughan has been so wonderful to watch as Eric. I'm glad he's been given this chance to do some great great work. I've always felt he was underrated.

• Members

Cat, I think you're right about Nicole and Eric. She's in a towel talking about, "It's so hot in here!" I swore Eric was about to tell her it was okay if she wanted to take it off.

Ha, score 1 for Jen smushing Daniel's roomie Nicole in Theresa Seaforth Hayes' face.

• Members

Seriously, when I saw them tied up and she was still in a sheet, all I could think was Gabi & Father Antonio on Sunset Beach getting caught in an earthquake and deciding to get it on! LOL! I do love Ericole and can't wait for this. The way they look at each other... swooooon. You know that towel is coming off by Friday 2pm EST.

Uh, I'm sorry, did I read that right?! "Theresa Seaforth-Hayes"?! SUSAN Seaforth-Hayes would like you to know that there is only ONE Julie Seaforth-Hayes Williams, and there will only BE one Julie Seaforth-Hayes Williams for All the Days of your and my damn Lives! And some whiney-voiced, two-bit ex-GH seat-warmer is certainly not going to take her damn place! laugh.png

And don't you forget it! laugh.png*tosses long, dark mane, clutches heaving, ample bosom*

susantribute9.jpg

• Members

Awwe shoot I am liking GW as Will, and he def knows how to kiss. Those WilSon kisses were def hot, way better than when CM was the other half of WilSon IMO!

Awwe shoot I am liking GW as Will, and he def knows how to kiss. Those WilSon kisses were def hot, way better than when CM was the other half of WilSon IMO!

Archived