DAYS: January 2014 Discussion Thread

• Members

LOL...everyone noticed the smirking from Chandler especially when he was opposite James Scott...I actually felt he had a crush on him. I didnt feel that with Guy and his one scene so far with James...seemed so natural and not flirty...lol. The whole party thing was funny....lol...and dont know where I read it but it said supposedly one cast member had gotten so uncomfortable because the couple had become too real for him.

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It was a blind item somewhere..dont recall where I read it..but my guess it was about Chandler.

LMAO .....hahahahahahaha...I must have missed this.....I know I DVR all those eppys but I might have lost one on the way...that is just way too funny....wonder if he saw James Scott naked and thus the reaction..lol

• Members

just the last 6 months. He was pretty great til about that Brent plot point was brought in, then he was basically supporting til he left the show

Im concerned what wll happen once Will & Sonny marry. Will they become talk to's until Freddie's deal ends in April 2015. Guy's deal ends August 2015

• Members

I thought he was an ok actor but not an Emmy winner one...his coming out was his best performances but he either smirked too much in scenes and treated them like something funny or overracted and overacted against Allison Sweeeney ....I still remember his scenes with him in the closet finding out about Gabi and the ladies committing murder. He had no reaction to the news...the acting was real bad.

I thought he was an ok actor but not an Emmy winner one...his coming out was his best performances but he either smirked too much in scenes and treated them like something funny or overracted and overacted against Allison Sweeeney ....I still remember his scenes with him in the closet finding out about Gabi and the ladies committing murder. He had no reaction to the news...the acting was real bad.

• Members

His acting during MarDar was some of the worst I've seen on soaps, especially for someone who was supposed to be talented. Smirking and screaming all of his lines somehow meant he was going to be a superstar. No wonder ratings tanked.

Archived