DAYS: January 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Really bc I found her HIGHLY annoying. Jennifer needs to STFU. Going on about sh-t she knows nothing about. Too bad we couldn't be reminded of Peter when she was having that intense fight with his brother. A flashback would have worked effectively

• Members

That is my one complaint. All of this anti-DiMera stuff from Jennifer and nary a mention of Peter? That's insane. She'd totally mention that.

I did, however, like Jennifer bringing up the fact that EJ tried to have her thrown in prison back when she was running Abe's campaign for Mayor. Such a dumb storyline, only made interesting by the constant fights Jennifer had with Nicole.

• Members

Just caught up on last week's episodes! Here's my thoughts!

1) I love when they use Horton Cabin! One of my favorite sets. HUGE props to Kate Mansi and James Scott in some Awesome acting this week!! My favorite part were the look on both of their faces after sex when they were just looking up in bed with the whole "OMG. What just happened," look - that was great direction. I love that Abby is becoming a leading lady of this show - as the character should be since she is a legacy character. So well done.

2) Piggybacking off that.. seeing Jennifer go crazy on EJ was amazing! And I can't wait to see it when she finds out for real! Great acting by MR.. and I seriously can't remember the last time I saw Jennifer in DiMansion!

3) Props to who found that clip from 2006 of Jack/Jennifer warning Abby against EJ way back then! Although unintentional.. great "foreshadowing" by the writers. haha

4) You guys know I LOVE seeing Lucas this much on our screens! Bryan is less than 40 episodes away from joining the 2000+ episodes club!

5) Hope' s mention to Brady about John's parentage being rewritten AGAIN is getting old... but, since I was NOT a fan of John being a mysterious Brady/DiMera baby - I'm ok with the rewrite, but I hope they give DH some good stuff to work with when he comes back and not just a rehash of "who really is John Black?"

6) Jade Harlow's debut was great! Loved her interaction with Jordan... and she could have some great chemistry with Lucas. I'm a fan.

7) Moment of the week.. Guy Wilson's debut! I thought he did a great job! I will need to see a lot more to get used to him - but his acting on day 1 was better than the average newbie's day 1 acting. He seemed like he will be able to really attack some meaty, dramatic material, which makes me excited. I am going to miss Chandler so much - but I have a lot of hope for Guy.

Archived