DAYS: January 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What a great episode! Love seeing Sami, Gabi, Will, Sonny, and them squirm at the church as Nick stands there explaining his disappearance, wondering if he's going to spill the beans.

And the scene of Sami, Kate, Gabi, Will, Sonny at the mansion just chowing down on food like everything's fine, Hilarious. I loved Kate's line "Kate: "Lets hope he (EJ) finally puts a cork in it and shuts her (Abby) up" LMAO!!!!

and Abby blackmailing EJ for some peen? Loved it too!

I normally love when soaps use vets, but I'm ready for Julie to be back burned for a while. She has been SO annoying these past couple weeks. I'm ready for a break.

• Members

What's up with the NBC site? I was watching the eppy and 15 minutes in, the vid is not available? What's that about?

I think the turn of events with EJ/Abby are wonderful and the show has my interest. They really have wonderful chemistry.

Why is Bryan Datillo looking 50ish? I can't believe Galen is still employed :(

Back to my original question. What's up with the site?

• Members

I usually go to YouTube - there are several "channels" dedicated to certain characters ("Eric/Nicole/Brady/Kristen" was a popular one; obviously EJami, etc. - so you only see clips that involved those characters and everyone they interact with.) Helps weed out a lot of stuff you may not care about.... They are usually up a few hours after the show airs.

• Members

Oh, I love Julie as the annoying, gossipy old busybody. Julie has always been the know-it-all and I love that the Nick story gives her some relevancy. I also love that while Hope is happy that Nick is safe and alive, she doesn't trust him an itch and let him know as much.

So, what is Nick's revenge plan going to be?

Kate and Sami's frenemyship was gold yesterday. I love how they were sort of sad about the day ending and Kate having to go back to work and back to being mortal enemies with Sami.

Abby blackmailing EJ "for some peen." Loves it! Of course, if it was him doing it to her, there would be outrage, but I love how the tables have turned and she is kind of going ever so quietly cray. It was obvious in Friday's episode that there was something a little.. broken about Abby. She looked so tightly wound, almost like she's grieving but trying to hold it all in.

• Members

Julie is super annoying! Good grief!

I had no idea there were so many Hortons currently on canvas. Wow! Even with the Hortons, you still have a pretty good cast with different characters from other families and the people associated with them.

Love EJ and Abby!

Kate and her clothing? That vest/jacket! At least now we know where Sonny Bono's sh!t went. Yikes!

Daniel's hair is a crime against so many things.

Nick is super creepy. The accident did something to him. When he entered the church, that was a bit scary.

Archived