DAYS: January 2014 Discussion Thread

• Members

Not ready yet to get back into days daily but i must say that i checked some of nuWill's stuff and i must say i might enjoy this new version of wilson. Both actors seem more comfortable than before and they look hot lol

The one drawback though is that i wont have the luxury of daydreaming about will making sex-me eyes towards stepdad EJ cuz they dont have the same awkwardly inappropriate chem CM and JS had.

Now plz nick kidnapped arianna so that those two sexy guys dont end up playing house. They need better than to be saddled with a kid and a white pickiet fence already. Although sonny's baby-holding skills are swoon-worthy.

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Is it alright if i at least hope she takes the kid on the run? Lol

I really think having wilson as parents so soon will eventually prevent them to get storylines.

I feel that if nick took the kid instead it would create more drama than gabi just running away but i guess i wont be picky ;)

• Members

I can't with Faux-man trying to have a conversation with Theresa and JJ. "Tuh-resa wah yew doin' ah Yennifuh's house? Yew know yew thudn't be huh wuh Thay-Thay." For !@#$%^&*]'s sake! blink.png

Damn. McHairychest is looking worse and worse. It used to be he was turning slowly into an orangutan but that's an insult to fragrant, dapper orangutans everywhere. Now he just looks like a hobo hiding out in a dumpster.

NO Eric!! Put that priest collar away! On another note, Nicole looked god today and her hair (finally) has never looked better.

Abby is playing with fire trying to blackmail EJ.

Kate and Stefano had a great conversation. I hope we see more of Stefano the next few months.

What a weird ending -- the double-doors at the DiMera manse opening slowly to... what? Sami home for dinner? Albert the butler?

• Members

Been away from civilisation for almost 2 weeks and just caught up the last 8 shows! I can't believe how much good news I missed - the renewal to 2016 and all the awesome casting news.

Loving everything related to Gabbi/Kate/Ejami/Abbi/Nick - wow, but how creepy is Blake Berris? I loved the conversations between Nick/Gabbi and Nick/Kate where they were trying to suss out what he remembers and what he doesn't without giving themselves away. I still say Greetings! Man nursed Nick back to health - I think it was alluded to as well.

Jorf are energyless and boring.

I like Daniel Cosgrove/Aiden so far. Based on what people posted, I was expecting a Rafe clone, but he has some personality. Also good chemistry with KA. But seriously, why does every new male on this show over 30 need to be introduced with a dead wife? Rafe and Daniel have one too...

Abby/EJ are hot, but that girl is cracked. It reminds me of Tori Amos singing "little fascist panties tucked inside the heart of ever nice girl"

JJ misleading Bev into thinking they have a chance so that she can do his bidding is douchebaggery in the first degree.

I loved Theresa and Anne laughing about the sensitivity training course. Also Theresa asking JJ if Rory was in a Hansen cover band was funny (personally I always saw him as a Soundgarden groupie lol)

Alcohol Drunk Brady >>>>> Love drunk Brady

Ericole wub.png I'm not sure what else there is too say - such an amazing love story playing all the beats.

I don't know why they give Roman dialogue anymore - can't make out a word he says.

• Members

So happy JJ stuck up for Bev & Rory. They do always have his back.

Im hoping Days uses them more, fleshing them out & even giving them contracts.

I see JJ as the teen scene now , hell the only main teen so Days needs to expand that. So start with his friends

Archived