OLTL Shelved

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Pro-rate is sort of like rebating as in paying for just the episodes given...I first heard that term when I worked for a satellite company and bills were prorated if someone cancelled after already paying days in advance.

I don't think that Erika would lie, but we have no idea if Erika was given any additional information beyond what we saw in the LA Times. She just parroted what was said in the newspaper.

• Members

See, this doesn't make sense to me at all. What does the lawsuit have to do with OLTL filming? If there were a cease and desist in place, I'd love to believe GH would have stopped production, if anything. It's not like ABC is arguing who holds the rights to these shows.

PP needs to come clean or they need to ask everyone to stop talking!

• Members

You just gotta love Robin. LOL

1. #Dorian portrait gets HUNG in my library AGAIN until I get word we're RESUMING production #OLTL THEN wherever #PP goes portrait & I follow:)

2. NOBODY PUTS #DORIAN IN THE CLOSET:) When #OLTL #PPP went hiatus-I hauled to #Stamford & got my 1982 portrait-safely storing in bobble wrap:)

• Members

Its entirely possible I used the wrong word as my brain is fried. But essentially I'm halfway through my 20 ep pass on Itunes and I want to see if they'll credit my account for half the multipass price for the eps we won't be getting (at least for the foreseeable future). I'm not sure if they'll do it but I figure it doesn't hurt to ask.

I'm oddly comforted that Slezak commented. But I would probably be comforted by Slezak reading the phone book since I've associated her with kindness & serenity since I was 7.

• Members

No way, Cassie commissioned that portrait for Dorian in 1994 when she bought and remodeled Marty's house. Perhaps it's based off of a picture from 1982 and they just added her signature mid-'90s big auburn hair, but I doubt it. Alex had a similar portrait at the time which hung over the mantle at Alexandria (Asa's house redubbed).

• Members

Mercy killing is harsh. It was 40 half hour eps- that would be like less than a month of network style eps- every soap has had a month or two far worse than PP OLTL without cries for mercy killing. It wasn't perfect but it had some very good stuff and the potential was there. I think it started to hit a stride the last 8ish eps.

Archived