DAYS: Month of July discussion

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ha. I know that even with writers I am generally enjoying, stuff like talking to yourself, and ridiculously drawn out things like this video being *almost* seen are kinda DAYS stylistic trademarks, so I try to handle them. :P

Ah, I think I've only heard people use skiing that way in things I've read--but makes sense... And wow, JJ is kinda stupid suggesting they smoke up in his house.

• Members

I really do not get what type of technological glitch they're trying to sell with this whole cell phone thing, like how the video starts randomly playing when the phone is just sitting on a table. Also, it should be two separate video files of Will and Ari and Sami and Bernardi. Oh well, whatever...

• Members

It really is kinda borderline JER silly. And the fact that she is SOO eager to send everyone the Will and baby video in the first place (especially when she seems to want Sonny far away from him...) I mean, it's not really that exciting or cute of a video--if I were her I would have forgotten all about it by now.

• Members

I thought that was really sweet how she had her legs across his lap. Made me miss my out of state grandma. And Soapsuds, I *knew* somebody was going to say something about her top, lol at her going to Pride.

• Members

I am HERE for Marlena/Will <3

They have the best chemistry by far. They just work so so well and naturally together. It just works. I hate they haven't shared as many scenes as they should have. They are finally starting to, but Marlena was a bit too islanded in the Kristen drama, as much as I loved it.

Chandler and Martsolf have been looking extra good lately. I don't know what it is, especially Chandler, I agree.

Sonny, that hair? No. ew.

Hehe I just love Adrienne all ... hysterical. I can't describe her but it's working for me. Judi is fabulous and played the reaction to the portrait so spot on. LOL @ Lady of the Manor Sami in her what-the-&#33;@#&#036;%^&amp;*] of the year outfit. I totally get what they were going for but wow.

Abe/JJ was fantastic. THIS is how I have always seen Abe (the unofficial go-to 'patriarch') and it works. James Reynolds is so good in anything they give him. LOVE Jennifer in mother role to troubled JJ. Can't say that enough. JJ works so much better as a natural conflict for .... ugh, Dannifer.

Still kind of MEH to Jeannie so far but I liked her interaction with Roman. I didn't see it as flirting (ewwwww) and I think there's a lot of 'talk' to Jeannie and there's definitely more to her, as well as, IMO, her name change. Shocked they bothered to use Roman. Josh will never be Roman to me but it amazed me how much he would be left out of things. Nice to see the show utilizing the entire canvas in believable ways. Abe, Kayla, Adrienne, Justin, Roman (yes Abe/Roman are contract but they're basically treated like dayplayers) ... they're all finally getting some USEFUL screentime. Well, not quite Kayla ... still work to do there. And Hope.

And damn Brady/Kristen ... I like them. Sigh.

Thankfully no Meddlesome Maggie and her ruffles and Surfer Doc.

• Members

I spoke too soon about Maggie. SIGH. She was alright today. Wow at Victor forking over a ten grand check for the school.

Was nice to see Stefano and Kristen interact. It feels so rare anymore. I enjoy them in scenes together.

Drake's awful acting was in full force. I mean, I'm sorry but could this be why he was dropped? I still think he was treated awful if he was just ... dropped ... but he's painful to watch. I'm so over these Brady/John talks about Kristen. Guess there won't be any for a few months.

Why does James Scott have such inappropriate chemistry with EVERYONE? I was waiting for EJ and Justin to make out at the Pub. I like the interesting position EJ's offer puts Justin in. Very nice to still see him and Adrienne be used like this. Loved Adrienne vs. Sami. It's so made of win. And someone here or the other board predicted exactly what would happen with Adrienne and the video (it wouldn't go well with Sami or Justin, leaving her no choice ...) Heh at Sami throwing everything off of the desk.

I'm kinda meh to this whole Will's insecure over Brent/Sonny. It seems just a little lame for them but it's sort of believable for Will to be insecure and push Sonny away. Will self-destructs, just like Sami, just in a different way. I'm glad they're still being given things to do and it is an interesting angle they're playing for Will and Sonny, I suppose. Too bad the actor playing Brent isn't a little better.

Archived