DAYS: Month of July discussion

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My god JJ and Kristen have made Jennifer SO much more tolerable. I used to dread seeing her onscreen. Whoever it is that remembered that friendship from the 90's should be rewarded. I truly hope they survive the fallout from Kristen's latest scheme

• Members

I don't see it. I'm not a huge Will fan, but I think he can be pretty sympathetic--and Brent comes off to me as someone who couldn't play that. Of course he's not being *asked* to play that, so maybe he can...

Why did Sonny's hair suddenly go emo? Was this the influence of being at the rave? :P

• Members

I am behind (only on Tuesday's episode) but I wanted to come on here to give major LOVE to:

-Brady & Kristen giving me LIFE and making me believe in their insane chemistry again, :wub::wub::wub:

-Kristen and Jennifer's scene together was so lovely and touching. They are arguably one of my favorite friendships on the show.

-Ciara's girl-crush on Kristen, :lol:

-JJ is such a hot little stud! LOL

-Marlena and Will. :wub: I hope this means a lot more Marlena scenes now. I have missed her.

I have no real opinion on Jen Lilley currently. She isn't making any real impression on me one way or another, unlike Charlotte Ross who played her mother Eve Donovan back in the day and literally JUMPED off the screen, Sarah Joy Brown-styles.

OMG, and I think Dannifer is growing on me... :o That is so wrong, I know. Bad Cat!

Archived