DAYS: Month of July discussion

• Members

There was so much great tension in Monday's episode. Lots of typical Days "I came here to say something, and I'm not leaving until I say it!" -- and then the other person refusing to let them get a word in edgewise -- but that stuff is fun in moderation. They made a compelling hour of television out of basically putting fifteen characters in one room and letting them swirl around (plus Adrienne huffing and puffing around town with the video).

I'm dead at Ciara. That kid is a treasure.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The Kristen thing was odd, but I'm glad she didn't do the reveal. I suppose when it all comes out, I look forward to Kristen telling Nicole that she (Nicole) should thank her for defrocking Eric because now Nicole can have him without guilt. "Really, Nicole, YOU should be thanking me for giving you Eric...." I can hear it now. :) This isn't my favorite "twist," but they had to do something to eventually free Eric from the cloth.

• Members

The extras are really pulling my focus today, particularly the round-faced nun making those hilarious reaction faces, and the woman who looks like she could be a Celeste recast. Victor and Sonny were just standing there like statues. JA is old so I'll give him a pass.

I love bitchy Melinda and I'm fantasizing about what her recast Blair Daimler would have been like.

Marge and Adrienne's earrings were battling.

• Members

Ha! Victor: But prison marriages are quite common.

I think I just figured out why I enjoy Kristen so much: she reminds me of a cross between '90s Dorian Lord and Alex Olanov. I can't post a pic right now, but her dress today reminds me of Anita Morris in Nine (EricMontreal knows what I'm talking about).

• Members

While this element is classic soap and DAYS is particularly infamous for it, it often drives me CRAZY and has been one reason I often have trouble getting into DAYS. However, I'll give the current team credit--I get that that is a classic element of Days and I think they've managed to largely handle it in a non frustrating manner (well, the video on the phone was getting to be a bit much...)

• Members

LMAO at that Ciara. She should have said to Hope: "Mommy, when I grow up, I don't want to go to prison as many times as Sami"

I love Marge the widow and kind of wish they'd develop a friendship between she and Adrienne

when the prosecutor showed Sami the video....BUSTED! She walked right into that one

Man I loved how Justin was questioning the prosecutor where she got the video from and in walks Adrienne. Now that's some good drama. I said it before but I love that these two are being utilized and given so much material despite being recurring vets. They aren't merely window dressing

• Members

Many years ago Will shot EJ but Lucas took the rap and went to jail. Nick overheard Lucas and Will discussing it and that clear evidence to implicate Will is still in the Salem PD evidence room. Nick overheard and recorded it so he could blackmail Will into giving up parental rights to Arianna Grace. Sami and Lucas decided to break into the SPD evidence room and destroy the evidence so Nick's blackmail wouldn't mean anything, but Rafe bust them. Sami and EJ then asked Stefano for help to get the evidence. Stefano agreed and sent Bernardi, the crooked cop on his payroll to get the evidence, but not to destroy it, but rather give it to Stefano. Sami overheard this and tried to intercept Bernardi on his way to Stefano. Chad was filming a random girl dancing like a lunatic in the HTS at the time and caught Sami on film as she chased Bernardi through the square into the park, not knowing what it was all about. He then sent the video on to Sonny, Will etc. to show what a nutjob Sami is. Sonny also sent it on to Adrienne unwittingly.

And breathe!

• Members

It's not a big Salem/Sami reveal if you don't have Roman shout "WUHT DUH HELL IS GOIN ON!" at some point.

I enjoyed how it all unraveled over the last 3-4 episodes and I love the effects It's having on everyone, especially Eric. Also Kudos to DAYS for actually following up with this whole school opening business - I remember Eric going on and on about this stuff months ago and me just thinking it was all fluff talk. LOL

Was Maggie informed that her day spa was transformed into a new Catholic school? Not that she or even the viewers remember it even existed, but...

Marge & Adrienne - I'm hating both of these loud ass moms. Great Actresses though.

But wait, what kind of name is MARGE in this day and age?! -__-

That Melinda woman is a cold, trifling bitch. Did you see her smiling from ear to ear as Sami was getting cuffed, huffing & puffing and reciting her spotlight speech, etc. LMAO

I see the show is still hinting at Abe/Kayla. Well at least Kayla isn't acting as thirsty as she was last year when she was going on and on about how she was single & done w/Steve because he didn't answer her back.

I absolutely freaking LOVE how JJ freely calls Daniel stuff like "creep" and "surfer doctor" laugh.png He is my fave character by far currently!

Theresa is ok but I'm just soo annoyed by Jen Lilley & her behavior on Twitter right now (bitch was campaigning for Kelly Sullivan to come to Salem, for one) that I'm put off by her automatically. LOL

Archived