DAYS: Month of July discussion

• Members

Great week...just caught up...hmm...Will and Sonny being all goody goody with each other is making me sick.....lol...no such couple gay that is exists....lol....Will should be pissed at Sonny.....oh well.....

Can they recast Jennifer and rid us of Chick Fila Girl...I just hate seeing her ugly face.....

Ej and Adrienne....LMAO........

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

While I agree Sonny and Will are probably far from the norm in terms of a relationship, it is nice they're just a normal everyday couple. As they should be.

EDIT: But yes, TOTALLY see your point about them and I do agree to an extent.

• Members

Sami: "and in the meantime, I will sit her and dream up ways to make Adrienne Kiriakis pay" YES! I really hope Sami goes after her for revenge when she gets out of jail. I need this to happen. Looks like Sami just made a new enemy.

Still think that Kate

I loved EJ's scene with Hope and that he confessed to her about Bernadi working for Stefano

• Members

Well, crap. We didn't get a Kristen follow up (that WAS Friday, right? LOL. I watched Wed-Fri altogether last week so I sometimes mix episodes, lol)! I didn't really miss it until just now for some reason, but hmm. Oh well. It was a fantastic episode today.

Chad/Abby! I love them. I hate they were never written for until the actor decides to bolt. I liked Sonny lying for Chad and Abby and Chad stepping forward to Justin.

Justin threatening EJami was my everything today. Loved it.

I am STILL not here for Kate wringing her hands over Rafe. However I'm sure the crazy will emerge at some point (Kate obsessively refusing to lose Rafe again. Um. Yeah. Sigh....)

It was a Richard Culliton script so I can't say I'm surprised it was good.

Was nice seeing Hope involved and not really just 'PopUpHope' although I feel like we missed a Kate/Rafe/Hope scene or something. Hope was definitely a pop up then.

As annoying as Maggie is now that she's on permanent Dannifer patrol, I appreciated her scenes with Nick. It was nice to see a Maggie I liked again, but at the same time, who would want to be around this woman? All she does is harass everyone until they cry and run away from her. I'm surprised she didn't quiver but I guess that's just for Daniel and sometimes Jennifer.

Oh, I also adored the Will/Sami jail scenes. And the brief Adrienne/Maggie scenes! Finally. I LOVED Adrienne giving that throwout about how she and Justin fought over his working for Victor back in the day and now with the DiMera's. It's beats like that that would normally be ignored and do a lot to make the audience who may not know Adrienne (I do, of course) kind of 'see where she's coming from'.

This show was just ON.POINT today.

• Members

Gotta say I loved Justin calling Sonny, EJ, and Sami on their crap today. He has become my favorite male character on Days. The fact that he stood up for Adrianne made me like him even more. He was man enough to admit that his wife saw what he was too blind to see. Bravo, Justin.

I couldn't sit through the scenes with Adrianne and the two badly dressed dweebs - aka Will and Sonny - trying to lay the blame at her feet. So, yeah, I hit the FF button, despite my admiration for Adrianne.

I'm so happy Maggie is there for Adrianne to talk to. She needs someone who is on her side.

My heart broke for Nick today. I think his ending things with Gabi is his way of punishing himself for what occurred in prison, as well as what he did to Will. I would hazard to say that he feesl that he's unworthy of love due to what happened in prison. Gawd, I could watch BB 's tormented Nick all day.

• Administrator
Justin is becoming one of my favorite characters on the show. I hope Adrienne tells him that EJ threatended her.

I immediately knew it was his episode when Justin mentioned the Greek mythology and uttered the line, "The Greeks may not have invented revenge but we made into an art form."

• Members

I saw a post on tumblr that said that this bad actress was going to go insane and try and kill Sami and I laughed out loud because of the way it was written. laugh.png

I still can't stand that bitch Adrianne and I hope her life continues to be hell. Her son not being able to stand her is a nice form of punishment, but I think the knife needs to be twisted a bit more. She still isn't sorry, nor is she groveling and I need for that to happen.

I think it would be prudent for Justin to do as much as he could for Sami and EJ so that way he could soften them a bit so they don't go gunning for Adrianne once they get off otherwise Adrianne will be roadkill.

• Members

Do you honestly think Justin would allow them to attain revenge on his wife? I think his speech in which he referenced the mythological character Cassandra in relation to Adrianne and his threat to EJ pretty established that he'd come at EJami full throttle if they went after his wife.

• Members

I think Justin is a smart man, and I think he knows it's best to have EJ owe him (for getting Sami off on a murder charge) then to have to deal with him if Sami were to go to jail and then want vengence on Sami's behalf and go after Adrianne for her stupidity. That's why I think he changed is mind in representing her (in addition to it's the right thing to do as Sami is not guilty and in addition to helping his son's boyfriend). I don't believe Justin wants EJ as an enemy.

• Members

I would like to see some tension between Sonny and Will, if only temporary. Most couples would have an argument if in this situation, even if they aren't the biggest fans of either Adrienne or Sami. It would also be a good excuse for a great make up scene.

Archived