DAYS: Month of July discussion

• Members
Cassie and Rex were aliens. I think Stefano took Kate's eggs and Roman's sperm and fertilized t hem. LOL. It was a JER retcon that only occured because Roman and Kate were a couple at the time. They were originally Marlena and Tony's twins.

Yeah Kyle Brandt from TRW played Philip. I miss JKJ though. :(

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I disagree, Sami and EJ have both proven well versed in destorying the lives of their enemies and various others around them I think Adrianne has a right to be terrified at this point, she can just ask Patrick, Nicole, Carrie, Austin, Patch, John, Faye and various others what happened when they got between what Ejami and whatever it was that they wanted. I don't get what Adrianne was hoping to accomplish by poking that hornets nest, she basically fractured her entire family, made both her husband and son hate her and now she has pretty much the entire town after her and thirsty for her blood. I'm all for EJ tearing her to shreds. It will be fun to watch.

• Members

She barely was on at the end of run. She came back from the island, then I feel like we never saw her again, nor had a mention until Rex left town too.

I am really like Theresa Donovan. Wow, Jen Lilley is a breath of fresh air! She took a stereotypical legacy character bitch and is really providing a lot of nuances to the role. I cannot wait to see her interact with more of the Bradys.

• Members

Hey, is that Brian Lima in your banner AMCHistory? There was a kid whose name was Brian Lima playing Charlie when I first started watching AMC, but I can't remember if it was 1978. I liked that kid.

Re: Days...I like Theresa too. She's fun. She's definite trouble, but still fun. I think they need more family scenes, though. She showed some layers...attitude, but also some heart with Caroline and Eric. Everyone's trying to help her, but she's so angry that she defies them at every turn. I'm figuring it's gonna get worse before it gets better.

• Members

Yes, it is Brian Lima as Charlie Brent and Nancy Frangione as Tara Brent. I loved the photo, and just wanted to show-off :)

I did not catch Theresa and Caroline together yet. If anyone has a link to a YouTube video, I would love to watch it.

• Members

Adrienne's motivation was fairly clear; she was protecting Sonny from obstruction of justice charges. Sonny could go to jail for keeping quiet about the video, which proves Sami lied about knowing Bernardi. The beauty of this story beat is Sami should appreciate Adrienne's motivation given that what Sami was doing was to protect her son from going to prison.

Theresa and Caroline's scene can be found here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZakJXwMfMuY

• Members

Theresa is not like Sami...she totally reminds me of her big sister Eve... especially the way she is rubbing Jennifer and Abby the wrong way. Though I question the hair choices they are giving her... when does the new hair and wardrobe people start?

Also, I agree 100 % with what Adrienne did. Even though we know Sami shot Benardi in self-defense... the fact that she lied under oath should be punished. Plus, Adrienne did the right thing with turning in the video and protecting her son.

• Members

I understand that, however Sami was already cleared of the charges by a Grand Jury so they were far passed that. Adrianne seems to be upset about the fact that Sami doesn't feel remorseful over the fact that she shot Bernardi because Adrianne was a friend of the family. It almost seems as though she has no idea that Sami did what she did to protect Rafe, which just makes her come across as both angry and bitter about Sami "getting away with murder" when it was never like that in the first place. Her giving evidence to the police and dragging all of this back up seems spiteful even if her true motivation is to protect Sonny. The fact that Sonny and Justin both felt betrayed by her actions speaks volumes in and of itself. She's consistently shooting herself in the foot which makes it hard to feel bad for her and knowing what she knows about he DiMera's and Sami in general only further exacerbates the situation to the point where she deserves whatever they give her once Sami and EJ have the situation under control. I won't even mention the trouble she is causing for Wilson and how she so rightfully deserves their ire.

Archived