DAYS: Month of July discussion

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I loved JJ telling off Abby. Finally. She's such an awful shrew around him and I'm so sick of her Dannifer propping. It's ruining the character.

Also loved EJ terrifying Adrienne. Judi Evans is fabulous. I'm probably going to run on about the last couple of episodes so if I mix things up from episodes ... sorry, lol.

OF COURSE Daniel gets some recognition. He's just the most amazing ever. Spare me.

LOVE "Jenny" and Theresa's interactions so much. However, JJ's getting it bad for her. I have a feeling she will end up with feelings for him, no matter what her true agenda is. Even with an age difference, though I could be wrong. IDK if I'm here for Daniel/Theresa. Please don't. PLEASE don't. (So they probably will ... IDK, I'm spoiler free).

Brady is so cheesy. LOL. Loved Nicole huffing about Kristen. But of course she had to butt in and prop Daniel to Jennifer. Sigh. Even Nicole propping Surfer Doc won't make me a fan. Was nice to get some Eric/Nicole angst.

Good week overall.

Oh, Gabi forcing Rafe to eat and his clear annoyance at her forceful ways was kind of hilarious. I actually think they have believable family chemistry. It's nice to see them interact because wasn't it MarDar who pretty much forgot some people should interact?

It's been nice for a brief break from Sami. Not sure about Kate/Rafe still. I'm torn.

• Members

What exactly is Adrienne so afraid of? EJ's a pathetic little turd who's all talk and no action. He is evil, I have no doubt about that, but he also doesn't have the balls to actually do much of anything, certainly not on his own. He can only do evil things if Daddy is holding his hand and talking him through it or by using Daddy's hired guns, who always end up screwing up anyway. He's only slightly less laughably inept at being evil than Sami is and as such, the only person he's capable of actually succeeding against is Sami.

Buck up Adrienne, you're smarter and ballsier than that vile dimwit.

• Members

Ugh! Why is Dr. JonASS all up in Eric and Kristen's storyline? GO infect Jen with your BS. Seriously, he is bringing this down for me, trying to play detective. I wish Kristen would send a goon to kill him.

MzJDNgN.jpg?1

I hated Kristen's hair today. She looks too old for a style like that

Nicole is such a hater. I wish she'd go jump off a bridge

A2Vkcu5.jpg?1

I loved Theresa's hair today. It looked very chic and sophisticated. Made her appear older as well. Ugh at her taking an interest in Daniel. I guess she doesn't realize that the only way to get him to be interested back is for her to end up as his patient

Please don't tell me they are setting up to do Cameron and Gabi

WTF Nicole is in the book club? Is she going to appear in a random scene at the Horton house with Kayla, Jen, Hope and Sami? LOL. Its so odd seeing Nicole and Jen talking as if they are girlfriends like last year didn't happen

Anyone know when the hell

is coming on? I swear it feels as if I heard about that casting news last year. I felt like there was some foreshadowing today

• Members

Cheap, I'm surprised you liked Theresa's hair. I thought she looked like an astronaut's wife. Pretty, but too old for her. I've noticed that they keep experimenting with it which reminds me of when Gina Tognoni joined GL as Dinah and they made her go brunette. Took them a while to get it just right, and at first they didn't even dye it, they put that wash out color powder in her hair.

I don't get the crazy JJ love a lot of you have. I think he's pretty standard soap teen stuff. But was Jennifer this annoying before all the Chic Fil-a controversy or has that all just smeared off on audience reception of the actress?

I lol'd when that intern put the newspaper with the big ol' Sami picture and headline in Rafe's lap and patted it in place, that was so extra.

I really like Lauren Koslow. Does Kate have other kids besides Lucas? And thank you so much on the Sami/Bernardi/Chad backstory.

• Members

Kate has a bunch of kids. Lucas, Austin, Billie, Rex, Cassie, and Phillip.

I started to be annoyed by MR and Jen in general once she became the latest patient to bone and fall in love with McHairy Chest. Add onto that the five minutes she spent mourning Jack.

• Members

Damn, that is a bunch of kids. I don't know who all of those people are, but Billie and Phillip for example, didn't even know they were siblings. Phillip ws the guy from The Real World who lost his leg, right?

Gotcha on the Jen thing.

Archived