DAYS: Month of July discussion

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I didn't say she'd care. My point was Adrianne wouldn't be without a protector in her husband/Justin if Ejami goes after her.

As for what's in character for Sami/Ejami. I wouldn't be surprised if she/they went after Adrianne. If she did, at least that would give WilSon some angst that I wouldn't RME at. Some angst that would hopefully entail something other than Will being on the verge of tears while Sonny plays the part of the supportive boyfriend - with no life of his own - forever rubbing his back telling him everything will work out, all the while having a handkerchief at the ready just in case Will's tears actually fall.

• Members

Sonny is coming off so pathetic. I was hoping when Will laid into Adrienne that Sonny would have said hold it...she did wrong but she is still my mom attitude...but we didnt see it......not that Will really laid into her..but still....Sonny is Will's doormat...and Will is walking all over him...so sad

• Members

Sonny has no reason to protect Adrianne, Will didn't even do anything to her and he was the epitome of respect towards her, which he didn't need to be regarding the situation. Sonny has every right to be angry with his mother considering she directly did something Sonny did not want her to do. She deliberately went against her sons wishes and then has the nerve to be angry about the fact that he isn't responding the way she wants him to. Adrianne was stupid to think her actions wouldn't have direct consequences.

• Members

Ultimately he is still helping them, and I doubt that Justin doesn't see the benefits in fixing his wife's mess. If Justin is able to clean all of this up Adrianne benefits in regards to their son not hating her and to appease EJ/Sami from going after her.

• Members

Chad's bump on the head was like Stone's first sore throat. You just knew they were going somewhere with it. And his scene with Stefano felt like the show was reinforcing their connection for Chad's upcoming medical woes. I'm new to DOOL so the Chad-Lexie-Cameron connection hadn't really dawned on me. Who is Chad's mom? When Abigail was talking about not being able to choose between them and asked Gabi what does that make her, I thought Gabi was going to say, "A slut" then laugh it off.

Those Kate/Stefano scenes were pretty entertaining. He cracks me up when he rrrrolls those r's. And I love how his girlfriend never talks so they don't have to pay her as much. Did she have even one line today? She's basically a featured extra.

• Members

Chad's mother was the late Madeline Peterson Woods. In her youth, she was hooking her way through college alongside Kate. Madeline later became a judge and raised her son, Chad, with Charles Woods, the district attorney in Salem. Madeline was played by Jessica Tuck from March/April 2010 until July 2010 when she and Chad got into a fight and Madeline fell. She went into a coma and died.

• Members

Kate hooked?? Lawwwd... And LK and JT seem at least a decade apart in age, let alone if we're talking Deborah Adair. Wow, so Chad is responsible for his own mom's death. I have so much to learn about this show and I love it when you guys are nice enough to get me caught up. So much better than looking it up on Soap Central or whatever.

• Members

Kate was a hooker before coming to Salem. In 'flashbacks' Madeline and/or Kate had, it was clear it would have been the late 1980s. It doesn't make sense overall because of the age difference between Chad and Will. They did have Chad realize he was a year older than he was told, but Salem's timeline is messy. It's best not to think about it too much.

I had forgotten that. Not necessary spoilerish, but just in case

• Members

Kate's hooking is a big part of her past with Sami. When Kate was presumed dead -- Vivian tried to kill her so she could have Victor all to herself -- she came home and thought Austin was with Carrie, but she found out that Sami had somehow gotten Austin pregnant and was causing problems for her son. She tried keeping Sami away from Austin, until Sami discovered she used to be a hooker and blackmailed her. And thus started Sami and Kate's rivalry that has lasted nearly two decades.

Here's where it all began:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnTlzWNilR8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OujutiPpkJA

• Members

Thank you Ira! I wasn't watching at the time, but I do remember from the magazines when Vivian stole Kate and Victor's (?) fertilized egg(s) and impregnated herself. What baby did that turn out to be? This was mid-'90s IIRC and Deborah Adair was still Kate.

Archived