DAYS: Month of July discussion

• Members

Hahaha me too. And I enjoyed her so much before she became this mother lion to Dr Daniel.

I was surprised she mentioned Sarah too. really surprised- could she be headed home? Its like on OLTL, I always felt Viki forgot she had sons until a Kevin or Joey recast was on the way and then all of the sudden they were relevant to her again.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Anyone catch the twitter-war among the Maxies and FF? Didn't realize FF and KS were friends again. Not that this is any indication, but hopefully Farah Fath's dislike of Jen Lilley means we won't see Mimi on our screens again anytime soon ;)

Seriously guys..

EP: Should we kill off your character?

Newbie emergency recast: No

EP: Ok, u got it! #itdoesnotworklikethat #thatwasmypoint

1. What other story lines did you puppeteer @jen_lilley ? #curious

1. @Cassie2122 she doesn't know what she's talking about. Obvi.

• Members

You want me back as a viewer someday, don't you? wink.png

LOL... we'll agree to disagree on that one. I'm starting to wonder if Broderick has more control over the scripts. I would never trust TomSell to remember Days history.

• Members

Another good week for Days.. I feel the movement was a little bit slower this week - but still very good and entertaining. My thoughts :)

1) I wasn't really a fan of Abe/Kayla when they started testing it last year.. but I really could handle an Abe/Kayla pairing if they continue to build this up for a long time. The scenes the two shared this week were nice...and it would make sense that two people who have known each other for so long could fall in love.

2) I'm still not a Danifer fan.. but I really am looking forward to the episodes in September where Chloe is coming back. I hope it ties up some loose ends.. and I think its always great to see Nadia.

3) It was great to see Stefano again! And this storyline of EJ vs. Stefano for the DiMera Emire is great! Awesome slow build up, realistic story, and two actors who have the chops to pull it off!! Looking forward to a lot more of Stefano's revenge and battle for the DiMera empire!

4) Sami + Kate = best Days rivalry ever IMO. I love how these two always come back into each other's orbit.

5) This may sound crazy, but I've loved the character of JJ since he was born in 2004 (or 2005?) and Casey Moss' performance is only reinforcing my love of the character. I loved the idea of a Jack/Jenn son even back when he was born and JJ is well on his way to becoming one of my favorite Days characters ever if they keep this up!

6) Loving Jeannie/Teresa Donovan.. love how they are respecting Days history and integrating her in with the cast. THIS is the way new to integrate a "new" character.

7) I agree I was shocked at Maggie's mention of Sarah. Melissa makes an appearance from time to time (and is mentioned from time to time) but I honestly can't remember the last time Sarah was mentioned. (Maybe we saw her Christmas ornament on the tree sometime in the last few years??)

8) Galen Gering must have had the most chillaxing Feb/March... Today was his first line on the show since..... mid May??

9) Lastly.. the BEST part of the week..... Seeing BRYAN DATTILO on my screen! I LOVE Lucas/Will interaction. They had such good father/son scenes on Friday's show. Although I wish Bryan on contract, I'm ok with him being on recurring as long as we still get to see him at least 4-5 times per month! He is an amazing actor with TONS of Days history and connections to pretty much the entire cast and he needs to be UTILIZED!!

• Members

And they call them raves? In Montreal and other big cities the term has become so dated and associated with such a dated image--they just kinda advertise them as parties or whatever even if they are sorta the same thing basically. If I heard someone say rave, I would think it was someone who had never been to one trying to sound current.

• Members

All caught up on this week's epsiodes. Each consecutive episode seemed to loose more steam as the week progressed.

-EJ and Stefano showdown was anticlimatic, I felt no tension or high stakes. EJ & Sami fight on the other hand made up for this until they got horny and used the fuckcouch in DiMansion. The transition from conflict to sex was jarring and stupid and ruined what had been JS and AS's best performances in months up to that point.

-I'm liking Jen Lilley so far. I find it odd, but not outside the realm of possibility that Jen and JJ didn't know who she was on sight. But JJ/Casey Moss is quite a find and making MR show up for work. I find Bev to be more attractive than Theresa but Bev is basically spread eagle for JJ whilst Theresa represents a challenge for JJ so he is attracted to what is forbidden fruit of some sort. I really liked Caroline's interaction with Theresa - I love how Peggy McKay flows so well with her on screen (great/)grandchildren over the years - Sami, Carrie, Eric, Stephanie, Will and now Theresa.

-Kristen's SL is dragging now, but ED stills lights up the screen and makes me pay attention. I loved her meltdown with Jesus on friday though - good use of character history to throwback to when she was very religious in the 90s. I'm guessing Kristen is going to debut her video as the school launch? Nicole and Brady fallout will be interesting but it's Marlena vs Kristen that excites me most.

-Adrienne and Justin are a treat.

-It's amazing how likeable Camilla Banus/Gabi has been for the last 8/9 months.

-Abby and her triangle is a snore but at least she has chemistry with Chad.

-Rafe is going to feel really silly when he can't find a bullet hole on his body lol.

-Abe/Kayla was alot of filler and I don't think it is going anywhere

-The wardrobe/hair people must really hate Suzanne Rogers - she looks so much better in photos offset.

-So Drake and Bryan are off contract? boohoo not. Now just Shawn Cristian, James Scott and Galen Gering to go... (yeah, never going to happen soon I know lol)

• Members

Watching Wednesday's episode ...

WTF. Sami and her pepto bismol dress and that hair? Awful. No wonder Rafe had that [!@#$%^&*]-tastic acting job freak out. God, Galen's awful (though he can be likeable and tolerable at times).

Daniel is such an ass to everyone. I hate him.

This Chad and EJ talk is zzzzz. I usually like their interactions but it feels like filler and forced dialogue half the time. No wonder Casey bolted. Too bad they are just NOW finally starting Chad and Abby.

Whooo boy Kate and Gabi threw DOWN on Sami. Damn, Camila has grown on me so much I actually like Gabi (and have for a while now). Of course she's going to be leaving too.

Nicole and Brady are sweet as friends but I just hate them as lovers for some reason. Glad that aspect is done with (for now). I liked Brady's desperate clinging to maybe Kristen did love him. IDK. I liked that scene and Eric actually played it well. He's not an awful actor, I just find him a bit too theatric some times.

And of course Meddlesome Maggie pestering Eric. I hate this witch too. Suzanne just doesn't play meddlesome Maggie well at all. Maggie gets this look like she KNOWS she's butting in but does it anyway, sweetly. It's so annoying. I used to love this character. Sigh.

• Members

The Chad/Abby/Cameron triangle is a total snore. I don't care about either pairing but if I had to choose I'd go with Chad. I hope Abby loses her virginity to neither of these guys. She should go out and have a ONS with T or something. laugh.png

Can't wait for Adrienne to see the video. I thought that was going to be the cliffhanger yesterday but then it wasn't lol. I can't believe that Justin and Adrienne are getting airtime and meaty material.

Sami's dress mellow.png

Kristen's dress mellow.png

JJ and Theresa wub.pngwub.png

Archived