DAYS: Month of July discussion

• Members

A lot of shirtless guys on Friday's show...hmmmm.....the show was rather boring besides that....lol And I like Brent....I love how he kept jabbing at Will that Sonny was tied down and that wasn't his style...lol and Will making those weird faces again....loved seeing T again...they need to sign the actor to a contract and at least make him bi....Id love to see him be there for Sonny and maybe a romance or bro romance....

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'll take the real thing back. I can't help but think an emphasis on the true supercouples, combined with some of what has worked on Days in the last year, could help this show shoot for No. 2 in the ratings.

• Members

I dig the way Jennifer is laying down the law as any mother should do, especially in a day and age when parents let their children run them. The thing is, she is just not inherently threatening. Even though I'm 100 with her, I'm thinking, "Pssh, yeah right." She needs a dose of Clair Huxtable.

• Members

they got me with the opening. I was like how the F did they make such a big deal about having to wake Rafe out of a coma and he just randomly walks into Sami as if nothing happened...lol. Kate saying he's been in a coma, my ass! He got attacked before Gabi gave birth and that was back in May. Was Galen in contract renegotiations or something bc its odd how long they had the character in the hospital

I see Stefano is still seeing Lucy Liu

Did Jennifer really take JJ's lunch money away from him? LOL

I cant with the Daniel/Jennifer nonsense. So juvenile and HSish. I did like that he called her out on her BS

Not feeling Jen Lilley's character

• Members

Thanks. I wish they wrote her a little more outside of just being Daniel's mother. I didn't know it had only been forty years ("only" in soap terms), I thought she'd started a year or two earlier. It's funny, my mother hasn't watched DAYS in a long, long, long time, probably since Carter was in the White House, but she still talks about Maggie Horton sometimes.

• Members

Crap, my phone won't let me click on the spoiler. Can you write it out in pig latin? As a woman of inappropriate age, as Jennifer put it, Theresa certainly doesn't seem that much older than JJ.

Dang Kristen, because of you that boy can't even pray right.

Archived