DAYS: Month of July discussion

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

EJ: "Don't ever disrespect me like that again"

Sami: "We call each other names all the time. Shut up" laugh.png

Sami: "I am the best liar, best secret keeper on the planet earth" laugh.png This bitch. I have to say she and EJ are hot together. Why did I just know that their fighting would lead into sex? LOL. The power couple of Salem....lol

Go Justin! I loved him going off on Adrienne and storming off. Even though they are recurring, I like how much they are utilized and actually given meaty material to work with. Wonder if the show is planning on breaking them up, even if temporarily.

Kristen stay looking at that video. She is reminding me of Ciara and her photo.

Man, it got confirmed that JJ will be a senior in HS this fall. Guessing he wont be 18 and free to hook up with Anne or Teresa in the near future. Was hoping he'd be finishing up and entering college. Screw that. I hope Teresa ignores Jenn and ends up sleeping with him anyway, whether he's considered a minor or not

Kristen's dress is so ugly. Like ewww, what is she wearing? I have to say she's made Eric so much more interesting. I like GV in the role but the character and his story has been a bit on the dull side until she entered. Thank god for that

• Members

I'm assuming she's mid 20s but IDA about her looking barely older than JJ. JL is 28 and looks it. I see a decade difference between the actors when they are together. And she's not just out of HS. I didnt get that impression from her talk today. She's clearly an adult

• Members

It just seems odd--why did her parents force their mid 20s something daughter to move then? I mean couldn't she say no? OK, she does look older, but not a decade older IMHO--and I don't think old enough that everyone who sees them together would think "What's that teen boy doing with that OLDER woman!?"

• Members

Exactly. She just doesn't read as a scandalously much older woman. I'm reminded of how AMC kept reminding us how old SMG's Kendall was. I think KS and FF, for examples in their age group, would more believably sell the older woman angle when paired with JJ. At any rate, age is a number, not a look.

That California sun is prematurely aging some of the men on this show.

• Members
yeah she could say no, but Teresa looks like she was sponging off her parents. From her backstory, she's been getting into a lot of trouble and they likely were the ones bailing her out. Likely bc of the bad crowd where she was at and they obviously had problems with each other. Either move and get set up with her family in Salem or fend for herself. Kayla got her this job with Jen but considering she already has her own place, her parents are still supporting her to some degree. I had a cousin who's parents did something similar with him

JT? Don't you mean JJ? Not sure what JT has to do with this. He'd be a teen about now

I think you are thinking into this too much. JJ and Jennifer currently have problems and he is grounded. He lies to her and just got arrested while hanging out with the wrong crowd. She comes home and finds JJ with some woman, who is clearly older than him. Why does her teenage son who is in already enough trouble need to be hanging out with someone in their 20s? He wasn't even supposed to have anyone over. Then you have Teresa giving her attitude about it. The situation looks shady and yes her age does play into it. She doesn't need to be a 30s+ cougar. I think its understandable why his mother would want him to hang around girls his own age, but again he shouldn't be hanging out with any in his house now bc he's grounded

• Members

One thing I love about the veteran actors on DAYS is that when you see them in scenes with recasts or long gone characters, you'd never be able to tell these are new acting partners for them. I felt that way especially when GV stepped in as Eric, and watching today's scenes with Caroline and Theresa I felt the same.

I'm really starting to wish Marlena had killed Maggie.

Archived