DAYS: Month of July discussion

• Members

Aww. In between shooting people in hotel rooms, Grand Jury trials and manufacturing a "cutting-edge" anti-aging cream, EJ and Sami still managed to find time to have a formal prom picture taken!

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Bryan Dattilo (Lucas) was removed from the credits today, meaning he is no longer on contract. His last appearance on contract was June 26, but Dattilo will remain with the show on a recurring basis.

In other news, Drake Hogestyn (John) was again missing from the credits this week, his second week in a row. Hogestyn is still scheduled to appear in two more episodes next week (July 16 and July 17), and at the moment, those will be his final appearances as John until further notice.

• Members

What Datillo was dropped? He was one of the few all stars from the McPherson regime. He really captivated me to keep watching through her drivel. Why do they always treat him so poorly? The man seems to have attoned for his sins. I guess it's back to working manual labor in the backlot for him.

Any chance anyone have a link to Kimber's visit during the Serial Killer sl? She did return for that right?

Also, I completely missed Jamie Lynn returning as Laura in 2013. Anyone have a link to that.

My Youtube searches have gone empty, but I may not know the right key words/consistent posters for this soap.

• Members

Datillo was awful and Lucas is pointless. He is not leading male material and barely supporting. Keeping him on contract was a waste. He should be recurring and utilized as needs be like Kayla, Justin and Adrienne, all of whom have found success in their current roles. Lucas doesn't need to be headlining a story but making the occasional appearances as Will's father, Jennifer's brother and Kate's son is welcomed. If they want to give him something to do, link him up with Anne and have them hate on Jennifer and Daniel. It was suggested that Lucas could take JJ under his wig if the relationship with Jen gets too bad and I wouldn't mind that. But contract? He doesn't need one

• Members

Wasted opportunities, Antoyne. The show needs to realize its past and work off of it, just like the "Theresa is Jeannie" revelation. Have more of these scenes. Hope with Marlena. Marlena with Maggie. Make it feel like a town.

• Members

2rr9jeg.gif

laugh.png That was seriously my favorite line of the episode

LMAO at Cameron asking Chad if he was at the hospital to get his head examined. I thought he was throwing him shade but apparently Chad fell and hit his head earlier at some point

• Members

From Jason47

DAYS Music Composers:
November 1965-Present: Tommy Boyce/Bobby Hart/Charles Albertine (theme)
November 1965-1978: Charles Albertine, Barry Mann
1978-1979: Charles Albertine, Barry Mann, Ken Corday
1979-1980: Charles Albertine, Barry Mann, Ken Corday, Ken Heller
1980-1982: Ken Corday, Ken Heller
1982-3/83: Ken Corday, Ken Heller, Ron Elfving
3/83-8/86: Ken Corday, Ken Heller, Ron Elfving, Marty Davich
8/86-6/93: Ken Corday, Marty Davich
6/93-8/94: Ken Corday, Marty Davich, Amy Burkhard, Ken Heller, Cory Lerios, John D'Andrea, Dominic Messenger, D. Brent Nelson
8/94-1/95: Ken Corday, Ken Heller, Cory Lerios, John D'Andrea, Dominic Messenger, D. Brent Nelson
1/95-12/96: Ken Corday, Cory Lerios, John D'Andrea, Dominic Messenger, D. Brent Nelson
12/96-1/97: Ken Corday, Dominic Messenger, D. Brent Nelson
1/97-Present: Ken Corday, D. Brent Nelson

Archived