DAYS: Month of July discussion

• Members

Kayla to Teresa "Youre talking to her (Jennifer), like she's stupid" laugh.png Thats bc she is! Good twist with JL playing a Brady. Totally did not expect that. I liked that they had her interact with Sami so soon after the reveal with Sami commenting on how she kind of reminded her of herself. I hope her Brady connections are emphasized and she interacts with the family regularly. How many kids do Shane and Kimberly have? Now seems like a perfect time for them to return. I liked that she was bitchy with Kayla and that her story doesnt revolve around her pretending to be sweet and innocent to her family but really bad. Her hair was better today but I still wish she were a blonde.

Jennifer was such a bitch to Teresa today.. I hope Teresa makes her life miserable. Boo to the show for having her have a one sided conversation with Anne on the phone. Anne should have shown up in her office to bitch her out about Teresa

Im confused with the Stefano and EJ stuff. I thought that Stefano knew what EJ was up to. Didnt he get a call tipping him off and showing us viewers that he was on top of things? Is he just playing dumb

LMAO at Sami not being impressed wtih Daniel's non answers. I love anyone giving him hell

She's likely mid 20s which is good bc people have been clamoring about the show beefing up the 20s set and making her a legacy character was a good move. i wonder if she will be enemies with Abby. I sure hope so. They should probably have her try and go after one of Abby's men and cheat with JJ on the side

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

http://www.jason47.com/jason47b/images/jeanniekimcaroline.bmp
Kimberly, Caroline and Jeannie together in 1991...the trio reunites again this November!

http://www.jason47.com/jason47b/images/1992kids.gif
Jeannie spends time with her cousins in this 1992 group shot. Eric is holding one of the Jeannie twins while Max holds the other. Sami is up front holding the Stephanie twins. In the back are Jeannie's brother, Andrew, and Shawn Douglas.

Although Jeannie Theresa Donovan is the daughter of Shane and Kimberly, she does not have much of a history on-screen. Jeannie was portrayed by 6 different actresses and appeared in only 35 episodes between her birth in 1990 and her last appearance during her Christmas visit in 1997.

Fun Fact: Theresa and J.J. Deveraux share the same birthday! Theresa was born on September 3, 1990 (off-screen) and J.J. was born on September 3, 2004.

A History of Jeannie Theresa Donovan actresses:
Hannah Taylor Simmons: 9/4/90-4/25/91 (6 episodes)
Alicia & Emily Pillatzke: 8/23/91-1/22/92 (16 episodes)
Gabriella Massari: 8/14/92-9/9/92 (7 episodes)
Caitlin Wachs: 10/5/92-12/22/92 (4 episodes)
UNKNOWN: 11/1/96 (1 episode)
UNKNOWN: 12/24/97 (1 episode)
Jen Lilley: 7/3/13-Present

Here are the cast & set lists from Jeannie's first and last episodes:

9/4/90:
Cast: Bo, Carly, Isabella, Kayla, Marcus, Patch, Roman, Shane, Victor, Shawn Douglas, Andrew, Jeannie, Benjy, Peggy, Craig, Lloyd, Nico, Dr. Parks, Little Bo, Little Hope, Mrs. Banks/Nanny, Nurse.
Sets: Shane's Hotel Room & Corridor/Los Angeles, Haunted House, Shawn Douglas' Hospital Room & Corridor, Pier, Patch/Kayla Mansion Foyer & Exterior, Playground, Hospital Nursery & Corridor/Los Angeles, Staff Lounge, Toscano Foundation Office & Reception Area (formerly Victor's Office).

12/24/97:
Cast: Abe, Abigail, Alice, Austin, Billie, Bo, Caroline, Carrie, Celeste, Eric, Franco, Hope, Ivan, Jack, Jennifer, John, Kate, Kristen/Susan/Sister Mary Moira/Thomas, Laura, Lexie, Lucas, Maggie, Marlena, Mickey, Mike, Roman, Sami, Shawn, Shawn Douglas, Stefano, Vivian, Kimberly, Will, Belle, Brady, Philip, Elvis, Jonesy, Henderson, Andrew, Jeannie, Kristen/Susan/Sister Mary Moira/Thomas Body Double, Hospital Kids, Tom (FBO).

Sets: Horton Living Room, Kiriakis Mansion, Marlena's Penthouse, Salem Place, DiMera Mansion & Exterior, Nurses' Station, Brady Pub, Ext. Front Door of Roman & Marlena's Old House.

VIDEO FOOTAGE:

Jeannie's first appearance (9/4/90)...Shane sees her at the hospital nursery in Los Angeles (Kimberly gave birth off-camera the day before):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmFrYb9unHA

Kimberly, Jeannie and Andrew return to Salem (2/20/91):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYwJHulHVes

Cal Winters admits to Kimberly that Jeannie is really Shane's daughter (11/14/91) and Shane spends time with Jeannie (11/20/91). Enjoy Marty Davich's lovely background music!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oB_PZ9zjNrk

Shane says goodbye to Salem...and Kimberly, Andrew & Jeannie (10/7/92):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sqt-jPQJwp4&list=PL91F0FD8D4F40A212

Jeannie's last appearance,,,the girl standing in purple next to Andrew (12/24/97)...the Bradys and friends sing "Joy to the World"...Susan arrives holding Elvis (aka EJ):
Go to the 36-minute mark
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhn-z07meQU#t=2173s

• Members

Wow, an actual Donovan child back onscreen. I would love Kimber and Shane to make an appearence to usher her back onscreen. Maybe Stephanie will come back too. The two were friends growing-up together if I remember correctly.

• Members

I am thrilled that a Donovan child is back onscreen, because hopefully it paves the way for a Patsy Pease return. I just wish it was Eve that was returning. Charlotte Ross is amazing, but I highly doubt that she will ever return to Days.

• Members

Surprised but pleasantly so that Theresa is Jeannie Donovan. Wasn't Shane on screen last year sometime with the whole safe house explosion? I would love to see him back. Not sure it was necessary to change her name/have her go by her middle name. She could have just given a fake name to JJ if they wanted to make her history a surprise (I mean they only waited a week to share, to give her a new name just to hold off a week on the surprise seems unecessary). Jen Lilley's hair just isn't working for me. Although I preferred it blonde, I would be fine with the darker hair if it was a better tone. It just needs to be a little lighter or something.

Not sure how I feel about the Stefano/EJ story. I think Stefano being off-screen is part of the problem bc it's hard to invest in the story if we never see the guy. Now after today's show is Stefano just going to take off again since he doesn't have his mansion to stay in?

• Members

No, this isn't Maison Blance this is the DiMera Mansion in Salem. EJ's parents are Stefano and Susan Banks. It is the same "Elvis" that Kristen pretended to be pregnant with but was actually Susan's son.

• Members

I prefer Eve Donovan to stay where ever the hell she is, because the writrs will catch her ties to Jennifer and throw Eve into a Jen/Dan/Eve and I don't need another front burner Dannifer story.

Though I don't hope with Jeannie in town, there is mention of Eve since she working with Jennifer and I hope she stick it to Kayla about her relationship with Shane years ago.

• Members

Embrace your past, Days. Stop running from it by writing out the characters audiences want to see.

You might find some good stories come out of it.

I think the Theresa is Jeannie Donovan twist was great. And this coming from a non-watcher. It's nice to see Days acknowledge its past families on the canvas.

Archived