• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If you weren't so easily distracted by the fact that Kin shares your opinion and crapped on Sonny & Jason which, in all honesty, is all that it takes to make you giddy... ( nbe.jpgnbe.jpgnbe.jpgnbe.jpgnbe.jpgnbe.jpgnbe.jpgnbe.jpgnbe.jpgnbe.jpg ), you'd see that the show he's talking about isn't the show that's airing.

Okay, so maybe Frank is able to schmooze and coddle the actors... make them feel as if their ideas and thoughts on the scenes at hand matter. However, what's happening on screen, especially with Scotty, is nothing different or better than what was going on with Scotty during the previous regime. Kin just feels better about it because Frank's holding his hand and patting him on the head. Also, Kin wasn't here last summer when it was 90% Konnie & Todd... fluff, fluff... Konnie & Todd. This show's main focal points under Frank (and Ron) are very much in your face... it's just everyone's being coddled by a person who is skilled at handling actors.

The Art of Distraction.

I don't know. And I didn't until you just said it, now that's all I see in my mind's eye.

• Members

So happy to see Lesley back. She has been one of the most beautiful and prominent women on soaps and she deserves a place on GH. Watching her with Laura reminded me of the 1980 episodes wub.png

Lesley and Bobbie should be back on a more regular basis.

• Members

Can't understand why they pretty much debuted them all at the same time?

I would've integrated them (at least) on different weeks its bad enough I had to sit through their entering the canvas once but now twice (as new characters)?

As for Kin's statement: I agree but Scotty is written pretty much the same way as a Luke/Laura fall guy) admiration for saying aloud what I've always felt re: Jason and Sonny, which is true, but its pretty much the same with all HW's

now that Pet3 + Maura West' character (along with Sabrina who has dominated the hospital side of the show) are on I'm sure they will get plenty of air. Todd was on nearly every day for the longest time...so?

And now that ME is playing a doctor, guessing the hospital side is beefed up in story (more going on besides just Patrick' triangle). Great seeing Dr. Lesley Webber w/Laura (dissing Scotty of course)

• Members

Things are certainly more balanced than under Phelps and Guza. How could they not be? There was only one direction to go. But on the other hand, the pets are still Frank's focus and everyone else is just fluff fluff . . . filler.

• Members

I agree wholeheartedly with RS!

FRon are not doing anything different than Frons/Phelps/Guza. They just have different pets.

I challenge Kin to watch yesterday's show and the other 3 eppies he's appeared in recently. What in the sam hell is Scotty doing that is different or better? This is his worst return yet, but the best part is that he is barely on! Scotty does nothing but pine for Laura as he whines about Luke and Laura when TIIC bother to write him in to show the audience how much they love GH vets.

Like RS said, Frank just handles these fools better. Jill didn't give a chit about them, and she showed it. Frank doesn't give a crap, but he's nice to them - so many mistake that as "I have value to GH now". Again, watch the show, Kin!!!!!!! The statement makes him look kind of stupid!

Roger is back now, so this is the Todd Manning 2.0 Hour! Just you wait! Starr 2.0 and John 2.0 will be the key players, and if you are not remotely related to their story, guess what...

As for the overall quality of GH, I won't believe another word that comes from any of these kiss ups!!!!!

• Members

I was wondering if Denise had hurt herself or has some arthritis, or had a hip replacement - usually I don't ask stuff like that, she just seemed to have a hard time walking in yesterday's show.

• Members

OMG, this Mac and Felicia engagement seen is perfect. I'm tearing-up.

Mac pretending like he is not interested, and all of sudden... a ring in the nut bowl! Everything was perfect, even the left to right camera span. Brava!

Archived