• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

There is something ridiculous and yet hilariously gratifying about watching Sonny - formerly the show's biggest, toughest star of a mob-centric show - reduced to giving orders to two sisters over speakerphone a la John Forsythe on Charlie's Angels, haranguing thugs by long-distance. "Ya lied to me!" Absolutely hilarious, and sad. For him, not me. And the show - not because I want Guza's GH, not by a long shot, but the setup is so, so stupid.

Kristen is considerably worse today as Kiki. She's trying way too hard and not doing much with all that effort. And the CD/KA visual dissonance is even worse. We're really going to make people watch this again? I was one of Starr and Michael's very few mild fans the last time and this is already boring.

Silas Clay is such a ridiculous name, and ME as Doctor Yojimbo is truly strange. He's basically doing a slightly more aloof John. I just don't understand any of this.

• Members

It's mostly the lowered expectations hour - just how lethargic can ME and KM be with some fans still talking about their amazing chemistry. I think if ME leaves and returns again, he will play all of his scenes in an iron lung, with KM delivering her lines via a messenger from her home.

• Members

She's been doing that since 2003, for the most part.

I thought she woke up a bit with McBain last year and with GV's Lucky, but other than that KM and the writing have both forever failed to live up to the character's potential. She's always been in it for the check. But to her massive fanbase she and people like her can do no wrong.

So wait - is Kiki going to turn out to not be Lauren Frank? Because if she's Lauren, she can't [!@#$%^&*] Michael. Is she going to turn out to be a relative or something and there will be another girl as Lauren? Please, please, please get the [!@#$%^&*] out of town with this plan.

And now Sonny shows up after his two teenage sons have beaten up the mob thugs and declares they are "dead men!" after he pays them what they want. Poor old Maurice.

• Members

And the Gold Star goes to -------> LISA LO! That heifer took what could have been cringeworthy scenes and turned them into gold. I bought her as the bad ass having pizza while waiting for Sonny to call! She turned that chit out, and I loved it. Imagine those scenes in Konnie's hands? Shudder! Lisa gets the damn gold start for turning garbage into gold! EVERYTHING else was a distant 5th! Konnie was needed because?

And speaking of ratchet hos who are not needed and will never be needed, why is Konnie still here? So that enough time can elapse and we can get another funny personality? An 18 year old or 5 year old?

Carly! Gotta love a woman who believes in self preservation. Telling AJ that Tracey is after him, so he needs to handle it? LMAO! I'd really like for CarnAj to team up against Tracey. She's a bit too evil right now.

AJ! Grandmother and Grandfather would be super proud. Putting the company at risk for a piece of ass you have yet to get? Seriously? Must he always be written as a punk ass?! I need better for AJ!

Sonny in gangster mode? Yep! I needed that. What I don't need is Mo screaming the last two words of his sentences! Cut it out, Mo!

May Rafe and Molly go on a school field trip and come up missing! That's all! TJ all twisted over that 12 year old? That [!@#$%^&*] dog won't hunt so cut it out, FRon!

Puki? KA is not terrible. She's just not good. It's like having Starr trying to be edgy. There are way to many young actresses who could make this character fascinating and KA aint one of them. This is a prime example of a regime pushing a favorite at the detriment of the show. Many had a problem with Frons/Phelps/Guza favorites, but this is even worse.

Michael Easton needs to go, and so does Kelly Monaco! The time is up, the cast is morbidly obese and it's time to make some tough decisions. Start with Konnie and end with these two. There is no magic to be re-created. Just a cure for insomnia. Seriously, the show needs to get rid of these two!

Chad xchinese-crested.jpg.pagespeed.ic.rYqzhbdon't be looking at KA like that while she's in character kissing another guy. You cheating mofo! Check that sh!t at the door! For anyone who didn't catch it, take a peek at Miss Duell while his eyes damn near pop out of the socket at the end of that scene. PULEEEEEEEEEZ!

• Members

That's the way it is at all the schools around here. Prom is not usually a dance open to all he kids at school. That's part of what makes it special. The prom I went to was only open to seniors and people invited by seniors. And there were over 500 people at that prom. No one would've fit in that room had it been open to the entire school.

• Members

I'm hoping it will get better soon. She really has just been window dressing, and Cutter makes me wanna retch. But today was good. Seeing her working with Bo and interacting with Tea was a nice little taste of how things can be.

Archived