• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

can someone tell Rafe that Sam's baby's name is Danny, as in short for Daniel. Its not Danny Boy. Ugh that irks me to no end! Are you f-ng kidding me? I cant beleive he went and told Molly he is in love with her

I cant with TJ getting love advice from Felix. Schooling TJ on jealousy? Wasnt he the one bitching out his best friend for accepting a date with his STRAIGHT crush and actign super jealous?

Completely forgot Sonny's father was a gambler Kiki is annoying as hell. Not Starr annoying but a different kind of annoying. Annoying nonetheless

The less said about rancid relish, the better

iwXpZ45.jpg

WTF?!? Why is that crap on tomorrow? I thought it was over and settled when Sonny handled these goons

• Members

Well, to be fair, KeeKoo and Pluto have one, HUGE, INSURMOUNTABLE HURDLE IN COMMON. :mellow:

I was saying the same thing! Also, Rafe was a poor innocent soul lured into an ambush? Really, Felix? He knows he would've choked out Sabrina with her own braid if it meant getting some of FrankenMilo's Frankfurter.

• Members

Well I just deleted todays GH. I couldn't bring myself to watch that mess. I will instead be watching Days of our Lives (a show that has hugely improved the last few months). I fully expect DAYS to overtake GH in ratings within a few weeks.

• Members

Overall I found Ron's GH to be better than his OLTL, which had far too many gaps in quality, but it looks like he's finally burnt himself out at GH and we're in for one of his long spells of bordom. I just can't see how this mess with the Llanview will be good for the show. So far it's not working for me.

• Members

I swear Frankie is using 3000 watt bulbs on this show! The lighting is too damn harsh.

I only watched Carly/AJ & Shawn/Sonny, so I can't really comment. Even thru ff, The Chew mess looked so bad, so I had to go to YT and watch what I wanted to see.

• Members

I knew Ron would eventually explain that bit in some weird-ass way. He never totally walks away from anything. My assumption is they will say something like the brother was the doctor who took the body back for burial.

I thought ME was okay today, though also basically standard 'dry Michael Easton.' I still don't buy him as a doctor and he looked ridiculous. I just don't see all three of these at once working. KA was okay at times - fun and snappy like she should have been as Starr all these years - but horrible at other times, and it is so bizarre, surreal and frankly presumptuous of the show to expect the audience, particularly offliners, to just go with it with all three actors opposite their prior scene partners. The Kiki/Michael/Morgan stuff was especially weird.

RH - I dunno.

• Members

That seemed pretty clear: It was Caleb. Caleb is a vampire and that means Lucy isn't crazy, but they found a way to tie it all up and put it away by having her just think she imagined the entire series of Port Charles. That was a perfect ending I thought because it means Port Charles "happned" and yet no one knows it did so it doesn't affect any current story.

Archived