• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Enough said.

I think you're right. With Lauren (Frank) Jerome still out there, that leaves KitKat available for Michael since she won't be her cousin.

And most of them aren't being written for. You forget they exist because they're off the canvas completely for days or even weeks at a stretch.

• Members

ABsolutely. Sometimes I think that works fine--there are certain great soap actors who probably could only really play one role, and rely a lot on their own personality carrying over to screen. And that's fine, there's definitely a place for that. But I don't think I'd put ME in that category (though I know he does have a fanbase--at the end of today's episode when it close uped on his pony-tailed, lips puckered "thinking" face I just had to laugh.)

• Members

They don't even interact inother people's stories, where they could at least have a presence (no, one quick scene with Anna does not count.) It feels like the city is filled with these characters who exist eternally stuck for days in their hotel room (Anna and Duke) and not like a vibrant community (though I admit soaps have had trouble with the feeling of community for a long time, but with SOOO many still loved characters on GH's canvas, it just seems insane.

• Members

The canvas is way too big. Today was dreadful. I do enjoy Tracy, AJ and Carly, and Liz, and Nik, but they're just not enough to keep me totally interested. Molly was a grating bitch today. Rafe is such a waste. I'm actually surprised they're bringing someone on for TJ. I guess the bus could back over him later.

Connie and Olivia holding that guy was ridiculous. LOL.

And while KA looks 10x better with darker hair, Kiki is laughable. I do not buy her as some tough street chick. Or whatever they're going for with her. I doubt they even know.

Ugh.

• Members

I want Rafe murdered. Caught in cross fire after Milo misfires while cleaning his gun.

At least TJ isn't driving the bus. We all know what happened the last time a black man was seen driving a bus on this show... He just disappeared.

screech_powers.jpg

Archived