• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She already stunk it up on GH a few years ago.

Howarth isn't much of an actor, he mostly got by on charisma and on people wanting to have sex with him. Fortunately for him that still seems to be true.

• Members
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>No. 1 thing I never want to see on my TV screen again: @<a href="https://twitter.com/mariobatali">mariobatali</a> barfing. Thanks @<a href="https://twitter.com/generalhospital">generalhospital</a> !</p>&mdash; Michael Logan (@TVGMLogan) <a href="
14, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

• Members

ABC does not care enough about GH to bring in a new team. In fact, FRon are a huge help to them. Their schlock will make whatever replaces the show really palatable. When the announcement is made, I fully expect fans to say, "it's about time".

Once you step into James E. Reilly territory, cancellation is imminent!

FRon have taken this show so far outside of itself or what any soap should be. It's not possible for this show to last much longer!

In addition to the absysmal writing, no audience wants to see cheap ass sets and overall production! The downgrade from Phelps is glaring!

• Members

I was enjoying GH a lot up until a month ago- not 100% perfect but 100% watchable. I don't understand what the hell has happened since the week after the Nurses Ball. I feel like I have whiplash. Feel terrible for the actors with actual talent like Jane Elliott that had to try to make something of this abysmal material.

• Members

I feel the same, it hasn't been perfect for the past few months but I LOVED the Nurses Ball, things have spiraled downwards since. The brightside is that GH still keeps me somewhat entertained, when that is no longer happening I'll turn it off just like I had to do with Dool after nearly 20 years,

Archived