• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No, it's the fact that he felt the need to go the man and tell him to his face how bad a job he's doing. It's rude. How would you like it if a stranger came to your place of employment and told you what a bad job he thought you were doing?

• Members

That cracks my [!@#$%^&*] up. All that's missing is a crack of thunder and some organ music.

But he didn't go to Ron's place of employment, he went to Twitter. It's not the same. Ron certainly has no problem dishing shade out on Twitter so he has no room to bitch when it comes back around. Besides, if you think someone is doing a bad job, why not tell them to their face if you can?

• Members

You are not wrong here, but Veronica deserves this for applauding himself for his trash! He does not have a clue about writing. Head Writer? What an insult to people who've actually helmed shows and knew what it was about! Veronica s/b working his ass off to prove why GH/soaps should still be on the air!

• Members

I'm jealous. All I got was blocked by Veronica for saying something much tamer. Then all of a sudden she gets balls and starts twirling on GH fans that criticize the Genius left and right.

My favorite Rihanna twitter shade (to a fan... my FAVORITE Rihanna twitter shade of all time was to Ciara: "Good luck with bookin that stage u speak of" :lol: )

f4ac7788-813c-4fcb-8934-0334e6575bb0_zps

Twitter has a way of either changing your opinion about someone or cementing that opinion you've had all along. Sometimes it's actually for the good. This dude's account isn't one of those times, however.

Good. I like repeating unanswered questions for a year and passing them off as storyline. Brilliant! :)

• Members

Since when do fans have zero right to tell the current writer of the show they're not enjoying their material and expected to cater to his fragile ego and only give him praise? The man didn't personally attack Carlivati. He called the man out for what he's doing in his professional capacity -- which is a writer for television entertainment. If a person is not entertained by what he's writing, he's got a right to complain directly to the source. As far as I see, "Steve" wasn't out of line. Was it snarky? Yes... but Carlivati is no stranger to that in his very own self impressed writing of the show.

• Members

You know what RS, I'm not sure what that young lady's motivation was, but I'm super happy that she has enough self respect (or I'm hoping) to see that it's not good to be with someone who battered you. I'm not sure what went on in that car, but Rihanna and CB should not be anywhere near one another. I don't too much care for Rihanna, but I'm super happy that a young fan isn't playing stupid just because it's Rihanna. I'm sure she was getting twitter hate for daring to say that to Ri.

When R. Kelly saw fit to have sex with a minor and urinate on her, the 14 year old was called every name in the book for "seducing" him. I was positively sick about that.

• Members

Carlivati actively encourages such exchanges on Twitter, so there's nothing to feel sorry about here.

And fans have been saving things like this for years, whether it was through letters or view feedback lines. Twitter is just more direct and faster. but comments and thoughts of this nature are nothing new for writers/producers.

• Members

Oh dear one of my real life friends who doesn't do the messageboards stuff just text me asking if O saw Todd yesterday with the blonde hair...she had no idea the LV3 were coming back as three new characters..I guess this really will be confusing.

Archived