• Members

See, back in the day, Cheap, it was about the mental illness and not how much funny clown activity we could get the character into. Not an ounce of therapy but that POS returns as mentally healthy as the next person? I mean, no, we couldn't see a therapist get to the root of the problem because the "writers' had no clue what that was. As it stands, it took Clowns i & ii 15 months to tell us that Connie was Connie. What was that whole thing about again?

Clown Konnie was a bad idea and NEVER an asset to GH!

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't even really consider myself a Sonny fan anymore, but I have a fondness for the character because he was a favorite of mine back in the day. Sonny has been in Kate/Connie limbo for over a year now and it's just a shame. I don't think he needs more airtime or anything just an actual story. To me it's telling that Kate was MIA during Brenda's return. I mean, I don't want my girl sharing scenes with KSu, but if they are making Kate/Connie Sonny's one true love I kinda of think Brenda and S&B is a beat they might want to touch on instead of Carly vs. Brenda round 5000. Regardless, it's clear RC has no idea what to do with Sonny or Connie now. I don't think we are rid of Skate yet even though it seems like Solivia is going to happen.

• Members

I'm trying to watch this garbage and Felix's line readings still make me want to break my TV. The Chew people aren't professional actors and even they tried harder. Felix/Sabrina/Britt scenes end up like this:

• Members

I wonder if that mobster (who looks like that man I see in all the meme photos, sitting and smirking) was hired to make Kelly Sullivan seem more talented. It almost worked. I think Ryan's Hope used to put Jill in the same dress Olivia was wearing today. Knowing ABC, it was the same dress.

• Members

Felix kept making Bill Cosby faces in that scene with Brad.

If we're going to have a pervy, token gay on this show, I'd rather it be Brad. At least he doesn't speak like a broken GPS.

I'm not a big fan of anything DAYS does with their gay characters, but I will praise them for having sexual moments with gay men without adding the idea that this is hilarious and icky. It's sad that this was the first, and maybe the last, moment like this with two men on GH. Not only do we get another reinforcement of gay = predator, we got a racist joke too. What the hell was that doing in there, on any show, in 2013? And yet, since this is soaps, a genre most stopped caring about fifteen or more years ago, racist jokes will get a pass.

I got a good laugh out of Hulk Hogan's "DO NOT!!!! lie to me." If that doesn't cause Gloria Monty to rise, nothing will.

The area of the hospital Michael and Vernee Watson were in looks like a warehouse.

Nik's greasy, too-long hair. Ugh.

Considering the circumstances, Jane Elliot was fairly restrained. She really was trying, so kudos to her.

The more time that passes the more I wonder if Theresa Castillo was punking us with those acting credits.

• Members

Someone PLEEEEASE do a gif of ME's creepy stiff as hell turnaround. Holy [!@#$%^&*] this train wreck...I don't even know if I hated it..

So by dyeing RH's hair and throwing him in skinny jeans, he's officially not Todd lol

Archived