• Members

Exactly. Milo is not that cute and then he's slow. At least Brad is fine, aggressive, and has a stable job! Yes, he's a bit sleazy but that is something that can be changed. Felix is a fool. I would've taken one for the team! I would've eagerly got the info on Britt for Sabrina. Just not at work. My momma didn't raise no whore.

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sabine is SO annoying. She has not even gone out on a date with Patrick and she acts like his wife with Felix as his mother-in-law. Patrick has slept with Britta, has agreed to help her with the baby and now he has invited to stay with him. What exactly don't you understand Confident Sabine?

Felix couldn't go through with this? After obsessing with every single guy he meets he has the chance for some action and he acts like a rape victim from Saved by The Bell?

I like the Asian guy and I want him to stay around as Britta's sidekick. Much more interesting than Sabine and her mother. And I bet he could get himself Milo if he wanted lol unlike Felix who is losing all his gayness near Sabrina and acts like Mrs Santiago who wants her daughter to marry a doctor.

RC killed off the Chew. I am sure he wanted to do this a few years ago.

Carly and Sam always have great chemistry.

This new hospital looks so dark and scary.

It was a fun episode and I can't wait to find out who these new people are.

• Members

I suggest you do so you can see for yourself. However, what you'll see is that the popular opinion is not because of the cool kids hating on the genius that is Veronica... it's because it was poorly written and acted by a majority of people who are inept at comedy in either field.

Vee was not lying about that bird Carla Hall's line reading of "It's gon' be... OK!" I don't even know what the hell that was supposed to mean.

Quite frankly, I don't see the logic in dumbing down an entire episode to pander to a show that continuously laughs AT you... However, I'm a "hater" of the genius writing of Ron Carlivati. Maybe it's some kind of profound intellectual brilliance at reverse psychology that my simple mind just doesn't get. Maybe it's a "lure these bitches in with our worst so they can see us at our best" approach but, for me, their best was when Carly chopped her hair off as LW's Emmy bait... and that's a pretty low bar. Nevertheless, I maintain the old adage that "even a broken clock is right twice a day" and those Carly/AJ scenes were purely by chance.

• Members

I only watched about 3 minutes (Carly and Shawn in the same space continues to turn me on), and although I spared myself the true rotgut, I don't think anything was more disappointing than Sonny running to Konnie's office once he got the text. I mean, your [!@#$%^&*] son is missing and in deep with some thugs, yet you run out to go help a bitch that dumped you?! What the !@#$%^&*]! Not sure what Sonny did when he got there, but it was shameful that he didn't send someone as he stayed with Carly and Sam to find his goddamn son! Pu$$Y!

• Members

Whaddup RS!

See, for me, not just the Carly/AJ scenes. It was the entire arc that was totally put to rest because they couldn't take the focus off of Todd for too long. Monica and Carly going at it, and then AJ give it to Carly?! That was old school and really damn good! Unfortunately, it wiped FRon out. One week of truly good soap wiped them the [!@#$%^&*] out. It exhausted them so they've sinced taken the easy route. These guys don't want to write a soap. They truly don't. November showed that they are probably capable, but it scares them. I swear these two morons go cheap at every opportunity. They don't appear to be able to get from point A to B w/out strolling thru hooker, pimp, addict infested alley. It truly boggles how either of the two believe GH is good soap. When the fans want to believe it's good, that's even more disturbing.

Because it's not Guza, it's good? REEEEEEdiculous!

• Members

I don’t think that Ron realizes that he has completely gutted the character of Kate. He should have just left her as Comedy Connie or gotten rid of her as there is nothing to her anymore. She has absolutely no purpose beyond Sonny and since he seems to be about moving her away from Sonny, whats her point? She has no personality and is this empty shell. The scenes with the Bensonhurst Hos in peril from the mobsters was painful. Its time to admit defeat and can the character. She is beyond saving at this point. Maybe he is keeping her around long enough so she is the next casuality in some mob hit against Sonny and that’ll get him angsty enough for whomever they decide was the love of his life to help heal him

Archived