• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I disagree, through the magic of his ring and the supernatural in general anything is possible. For all we know he didn't actually exist until Caleb needed him to exist. It really isn't worth trying to analyze because thanks to the supernatural element of Caleb literally any explanation works. Just pick one you think makes sense for you because the show is not going to answer this question.

• Members

All I kept thinking while watching Klick-Klack in her scenes with Michael and Morgan as she was kissing all Morgan was... "Hey, Chad. How you get 'em is how you lose 'em..."

Speaking of Chad, I'm tired of hearing him speak. There's just something so lifeless and distant in his line delivery that I don't think Michael has a pulse. He just always sounds either miserable or bored. Not to mention he barely ever smiles. He couldn't even muster up a look of warmth or appreciation as AJ was giving him a shout out on national television.

Oh... and I knew it wouldn't be long before Veronica and Francesca got Morgan out of his shirt. :rolleyes: Hey, look, I'm a gay man and I love seeing shirtless guys as much as the next person who likes guys... but it's getting to a point where I feel it's as if these two are using their positions to hire males just to strip them down, copy the video and whack off to it as soon as they get home.

• Members
LOL come on now you know RC will change stories from 30 years to 1 week ago just twist the plot into whatever dumb ass idea pops into his head at the moment. I don't know why you would take anything he writes at face value :P

Archived