• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It really irks me too (At least on the web soaps so far, while they've had a few ridiculous shirtless scenes they actually make some sort of effort to make up an excuse--with Franka nd Ron it's like they don't even bother.) I mean the NBC soaps--at least Days and Passions have done this for years now, and it's always bothered me there (Days may have been worse when JER wrote it--it's been a while since I've watched regularly.)

He was badly beaten up--apparently. I wouldn't know it by a bandage that conveniently still shows off his chest, absolutely no bruises and no sense of pain as he wanders around.

Pizza always looks disgusting on soaps--do they just take out week old stuff?

The SIlas Clay stuff is just eyond ridiculous--of course ME is playing now an even more emotionally repressed guy. YAWN.

• Members

I actually find it kinda charming that you're trying to make sense of these stories--honestly I do. But these big "Wow I have such a clever idea" stories that Ron gets lots of online soap press praise for NEVER ultimately make sense if you try to piece all the elements together--I learned that from OLTL and GH has been even more of a clusterfuck when it comes to the big stories (ok and some of thwe smaller stories too.)

I know this could be argued--but it seems beyond weird that Silas wouldn't have heard about his brother. His brother was based (I believe) in New York, where he lives,and surely a vampire 20+ year serial killer would have made the news EVERYWHERE. At least everywhere in New York State :P

• Members

I know actors on soaps like to say they are great actors doing the toughest job, but ME and KA are perfect examples of the opposite. They just pretty much play themselves. I bet it never even occurred to ME or anyone at GH that perhaps this new ME character could have a different haircut, an accent, just a different way of speaking as someone who spent years in college as compared to a deranged rock star/vampire--anything to differentiate the two. The answer probably is ME is incapable of doing any of that.

• Members

WTF?!? Sonny left Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum to watch over the goon that tried to attacked them? Um why not use Milo, Max or any other one of his trained guards? This makes NO sense

Elizabeth and Nikolas have had the same conversation about 10 times

Molly, what a horrible,awful bitch. Today is the day that I'm finally OVER her.

I cant with them calling this little white girl, Kiki

Sam needed to STFU. Silas owes she and Rafe NOTHING

Anna wasnt even on today. We havent seen her react to anything Jerome related

Ava changed her name to hide away from Franco. She told Luke that Franco's daughter is Lauren Jerome. Its possible she has two daughters and Katherine is unrelated to Franco. I still think Ellie is the real Lauren

There was no confirmation that they werent related to the previous Jeromes. That was before Kiki supposedly was born so she may not be aware of Olivia and Julian. Or she didnt want to volunteer information to Sonny

Archived