• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

When Laura first came back, she and Elizabeth talks about how no one including his kids heard from Lucky, has no idea where he was since he decided to go find himself. They only knew he's in Africa because of Ethan.

Ron probably forgot about that

• Members

finally someone calls Luke out on drinking. Im glad Mac refused to serve him

Scott mentioned the people he'd want at his wedding and didnt mention Christina sad.png

fBzM5jm.jpg
Ugh so they used that new Cameron again. I was hoping he was just subbing for the day. Isnt Spencer supposed to be older?.

1h0glFq.jpg
Screw the haters. TC and Nik both look good. Nik need to back away from Liz though and stop acting so thirsty

t8K7gog.jpg
So glad Laura dressed herself this time. Her wedding attire looks alot better than that mess Lucy put her in before

KxTdGnh.jpg
It was good to see Kelly Perine again but dang, what is up with these old black sitcom stars turning up on this show? Did MAB get hired on the casting team?

Why did Sam automatically assume Silas was Stephen who is dead instead of John, who is alive?

• Members

Thank God. This is one of the few yet small things GH has done right. The last thing they need to do is confuse the whole situation with ME looking like Caleb who's Stephen who looks like McBain who looks like Silas... it's just enough! We get it! This actor looks like somebody. We don't need to know he looked like all 35 characters he's played on ABC Daytime.

• Members

I hate it. How did this psycho bitch dive off a 10 story building without and walk around without a scratch 2 months later?

Oh, and Robin Mattson and I share the same birth day, so she is all kinds of awesome as an artist! That's why she's confident in portraying Heather without makeup. Superficial crap like that doesn't stop us from the art! *primps in mirror, tossing mane of har*

Kelly Perine.

• Members

Oh yeah I don't like his hair like that either. But I'm not even trying to watch their story and him acting sanctimonious once they found out Carly and AJ had sex. Dont feel like hearing people crap all over AJ. I will be content looking at Cheap's screencaps.

Archived