• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow...those "mob" scenes on Monday's ep and the rest of the week were laughable. OMG! Since when does Sonny let the enemy's goons just walk away? Did they even give the lead thug a name? This whole story has been an embarrasment, I couldn't believe they had Sonny giving Olivia & Kate orders over speaker phone. Why did he leave them w/the man who tried to kill them anyway? Isn't that Max & Milo's job?

Who the f-ck wanted to witness the Chew hosts projectile vomiting and slithering on the floor? That was some DISGUSTING mess right there.

Ugh! Are we sure the last name of that lifeless raptor Dr. Silas isn't McMonotone? Easton's playing his new character just like he did John. BORING!!

I'm still disturbed by the speculation that Roger's character is Franco. Just NO. Why do I have a feeling if he's Franco, then Kiki is really Lauren Frank, therefore reuniting RH/KA as father & daughter rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif Man, this show is the worst right now.

They will have KA playing Kiki (oh my goodness that name) like Starr in no time. She'll lose her seemingly bad girl edge in a heart beat.

I've been really enjoying the Lulu/Dante scenes, minus the unnecessary flashbacks which, as others have mentioned, only highlight the past (first-class) writers dialogue. It's been making me LOL really hard.

I've also really been glad to have Nik back. I hope they don't turn him into Stavros 2.0!

Thank God Maura West wasn't on. She'll probably be on everyday next week. MUTE!

• Members

that video highlights the fact that GH has the potential to be the best soap on the air. Without knowing any knowledge of the current stories from this past year, Id have been very impressed by what I saw there. Its sitting on a gold mine but instead rather would prefer to focus on silly nonsense which bring it down

• Members

That video made me laugh... inappropriately so. Your point is exactly why I was laughing: Having knowledge of the current stories from this past year. That, and some of the clips that person used were ridiculous in my highly esteemed opinion.

Archived