Tyler Perry's 'Haves and Have Nots' on OWN

• Members

There was none! Veronica still doesn't know jack. It was stupid and pointless and looooong.

There are ways to write a scene where neither party learns new information and still have it be interesting but they have not mastered that. At all. I REALLY hope TP isn't writing this whole show by himself.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Episode 3 had 11 scenes and Episode 4 had 12! Most scenes were over five minutes, some over six! Which would be divine (for me) if they were written well :lol:

To have something to compare to, the average primetime show does about 35 scenes an episode.

11 scenes is conservative even for a half-hour show!

• Members

I didn't sense that they were going to kiss at all, despite my belief that Wyatt likely has as much sugar in his tank as Jeffrey does Veronica's reaction about the bracelet was understandable. There are some who say that she overreacted, but I get why she felt unnerved by Wyatt's gift to Jeffrey. Jewelry, IMO, is a very intimate thing. Think about it as though Wyatt had given Jeffrey a ring as a gift. It's just very intimate and Veronica reacted the way she did because she knows her son is gay and Wyatt's very intimate gift to him just added fuel to the fire. It sounds like Wyatt will attempt blackmail against Jeffrey because of his sexuality. I expect Jeffrey will beat Wyatt at his own game.

Edited by Vanguardian

• Members

I cant stand Candace's trifling ass! I cant wait till the episode where she is finally murdered. Ho!

Man the actress playing Veronica is awful! She makes bootleg Sally Spectra look like Meryl Streep. The two of them together and all that bad dialogue and stiff delivery was cringeworthy

As far as Jeffrey goes:

QqZbqwA.gif

and I find it hard to believe that Candace is the only one that sees it (well prior to her saying something). I think the mother might know but is in denial.

I like Hannah's friendship with Pilar Lopez-Fitzgerald

Edited by Cheap21

• Members